White House @ Beech

BenStiller23

Below is the kind of overzealous prognostication that I was referring to. This one was your prediction about Smith County, there are more, just didn't take the time to find them.

BenStiller23 Dec 10 2006 - 03:39 PM Post #2

Competitor

White House 64-37 in this one.

Like I said WHHS is a good team and really not in need of you talking smack constantly. It is good to learn how to win and lose with class. Showing my age with my disdain for all of the self-promotion and conceit.

I agree with you ollie, this guy is crazy. It's obvious through his predictions, he is either a kid, or just someone who doesn't watch much bball.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ollies sub Today, 10:27 AM Post #12

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 102,783

Below is the kind of overzealous prognostication that I was referring to. This one was your prediction about Smith County, there are more, just didn't take the time to find them.

Competitor

Like I said WHHS is a good team and really not in need of you talking smack constantly. It is good to learn how to win and lose with class. Showing my age with my disdain for all of the self-promotion and conceit.

You're lucky we let smith out with another 8 pt. loss, we could have made it worse but we do show class ollie. maybe if you were @ the game you would know what i'm talkin about. but you and z d king of bling always show your childish stupidity by commenting about our game and not even being there. so hush you wanna be. and another thing king of swing, you commented on the l.a. game long before smith vs. white house, and you even made a remark about something l.a.'s coach said, then you come to our board and acted like you were @ the white house vs. smith game and you weren't even there,what a lyin little sissy.

ollies sub Today, 10:27 AM Post #12

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 102,783

Competitor

You're lucky we let smith out with another 8 pt. loss, we could have made it worse but we do show class ollie. maybe if you were @ the game you would know what i'm talkin about. but you and z d king of bling always show your childish stupidity by commenting about our game and not even being there. so hush you wanna be. and another thing king of swing, you commented on the l.a. game long before smith vs. white house, and you even made a remark about something l.a.'s coach said, then you come to our board and acted like you were @ the white house vs. smith game and you weren't even there,what a lyin little sissy.

Never said I was there. It's something called a radio, I listened to the game, and from what I heard, and other people say, everytime we got close, there was a suspect call on us. 35 freethrows explains some of it. But if you wonder why everyone is on your case. It's because you get on here and predict these outrageous wins, and then when its a close game, you say, well we should have won, or we could have won worse. You say you guys have class, the team may, but I would say you don't. You just can't admit someone is better than you, or give a team credit for giving you a good game can you?

White House HS 9 8 8 26 9 = 60

Beech High School 8 14 11 18 3 = 54

White House (8-2) and Beech (5-5) played even at first, but Beech's turnovers and fouls helped White House win in overtime.

Beech High School Stats

Justin Allen 4

John David Bates 2

Reece Chamberlain 17

Ben Crocker 9

Clint Meadows 3

Jeremy Rice 9

Michael Shackleford 6

Peyton Townley 4

White House High School Stats

Jeremy Barnes 7

Rogers Gaines 11