Red Boiling Springs

muffin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why was there only 3 teams in this years tourny? and 3 horrible teams at that! was rbs that desperate to win their own tourny that they had to play teams that alot of jr high teams could beat by 15?

rbs should be ashamed for that joke of a tournament. where was the compatition? rbs claimes to have a good team, but its hard to judge talent when u play patsies. where was the challenge? did they even invite any good teams? in my humble opinion, i highly doubt it because inviting a decent team might lead to a loss in the o so important win/loss column. god forbid that you play teams that get your kids mentally and/or physically tougher in preparation for the run to a championship that everyone talks like is inevitable. if you have a good team like rbs does, would u rather have a 20-10 team that has been through some wars during the regular season and are prepared for the atmosphere of region and substate games, or a 27-3 team that has beaten powderpuff teams by 40 and been patted on the back all year till they run into a good team late and don't know how to compete in a hostile atmosphere.?

either way, good luck rbs on the rest of the year. its a good team, despite the head coach :/

why was there only 3 teams in this years tourny? and 3 horrible teams at that! was rbs that desperate to win their own tourny that they had to play teams that alot of jr high teams could beat by 15?

rbs should be ashamed for that joke of a tournament. where was the compatition? rbs claimes to have a good team, but its hard to judge talent when u play patsies. where was the challenge? did they even invite any good teams? in my humble opinion, i highly doubt it because inviting a decent team might lead to a loss in the o so important win/loss column. god forbid that you play teams that get your kids mentally and/or physically tougher in preparation for the run to a championship that everyone talks like is inevitable. if you have a good team like rbs does, would u rather have a 20-10 team that has been through some wars during the regular season and are prepared for the atmosphere of region and substate games, or a 27-3 team that has beaten powderpuff teams by 40 and been patted on the back all year till they run into a good team late and don't know how to compete in a hostile atmosphere.?

either way, good luck rbs on the rest of the year. its a good team, despite the head coach :/

The usual teams that are in the tournament is RBS, Lafayette, Westmorland, Celina, Hermitage Springs, and an another team...But because we didn't invite Lafayette so that meant Westmorland didn't come, and a couple of others and I believe waited to late to get teams in the tournament, but this year has been all screwed up...maybe next year will be better...But RBS made it all the way to state last year off this same schedule so maybe it won't hurt as bad as some people think...

Did you want your beloved Tigers to come over and receive a loss to the Dawgs,no you wanted to go to Trousdale County and get a win over them and some other no name team,next question?

Did you want your beloved Tigers to come over and receive a loss to the Dawgs,no you wanted to go to Trousdale County and get a win over them and some other no name team,next question?

Would like to know how RBS girls received 5 All-tournment trophies and MVP while the first place boys only receive 2 and MVP. And as comments made earlier about running up the score. Against DeKalb his starting 7 played almost 3 complete quaters scoring 60+ points before his bench hit the floor. Sounds like running the score up to me.

Would like to know how RBS girls received 5 All-tournment trophies and MVP while the first place boys only receive 2 and MVP. And as comments made earlier about running up the score. Against DeKalb his starting 7 played almost 3 complete quaters scoring 60+ points before his bench hit the floor. Sounds like running the score up to me.

Well there were more boys teams in the tournament, than girls, and don't you think they deserved it all 5 trophies and an mvp...when you kill everyone in the tournament your starting 6 deserve, and no i'm not bragging because I still think the tournament was a joke...and Coach White only has 6 main players that he plays in all, the rest are his bench players, RBS was leading 50-13 after the 1st half, and then put up a total of 24 points the whole 2nd half while dekalb put up 14...Believe me if his starers was still in the game he would have beat you by a 100 points...

Edited by swanson71

Well there were more boys teams in the tournament, than girls, and don't you think they deserved it all 5 trophies and an mvp...when you kill everyone in the tournament your starting 6 deserve, and no i'm not bragging because I still think the tournament was a joke...and Coach White only has 6 main players that he plays in all, the rest are his bench players, RBS was leading 50-13 after the 1st half, and then put up a total of 24 points the whole 2nd half while dekalb put up 14...Believe me if his starers was still in the game he would have beat you by a 100 points...

Well I did not see anything that special about them the 2 teams they played did'nt have alot of defense or offense. They both seem to be struggling. Dekalb went to their bench early and I know they played nearly all the last half if not all. And his starting six played most of the 3rd qtr also. His bench went in with a min and some odd seconds left in the 3rd. But regardless I have never seen a whole team make all tournment before no matter how many teams were in it. Just seemed unusual. That all.

Well I did not see anything that special about them the 2 teams they played did'nt have alot of defense or offense. They both seem to be struggling. Dekalb went to their bench early and I know they played nearly all the last half if not all. And his starting six played most of the 3rd qtr also. His bench went in with a min and some odd seconds left in the 3rd. But regardless I have never seen a whole team make all tournment before no matter how many teams were in it. Just seemed unusual. That all.

If you have not seen it,then you must have not been to very many tournaments.

If you have not seen it,then you must have not been to very many tournaments.

now muffin you and swaney be nice ,you may want the tigers back next year because it's really hard to get teams to play in holiday tourneys (too many, and some tournaments paying teams lodging and expenses to play) really hard to make profit or meet expenses,but good luck to lady bulldogs in KY ,