Oneida

youdontknowme

New topic.........if we don't get off the Oneida vs. Coalfield page we will still be on there the next time they play.

I hope to see a little "kill" on the floor tonight because of how well he sees the floor and he lets things open up instead of forcing the ball.

I also hope someone else has a Bigtime game........keep shootin' son.

How about we play inside out tonight, becasue if we work it in early then all of our "shooters" will be more open later in the game.

Just some thoughts......take it to em' boys. :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New topic.........if we don't get off the Oneida vs. Coalfield page we will still be on there the next time they play.

I hope to see a little "kill" on the floor tonight because of how well he sees the floor and he lets things open up instead of forcing the ball.

I also hope someone else has a Bigtime game........keep shootin' son.

How about we play inside out tonight, becasue if we work it in early then all of our "shooters" will be more open later in the game.

Just some thoughts......take it to em' boys. :lol:

man oneida stinks they dont have ne thing all they have is Logan Crowley(stinks) and Zach Lambert(###### sucker)

Oneida beat C gap by 2 monday. If they win 1 of the next 2 district games they will finish 3rd. Hey Fox just who are you that makes you so good.

man dude it dont matter who i am ur jus mad cas oneida stinks and thats y they wouldnt play scott at that christmas tournment in mcreary and the only way that they can win games is tht they pay the refs off on their home floor......i mean c'mon dude c gap blew uns out at their place by like 30 sumthin and then sumhow (the refs) uns win by two in ur lil city so wat do u think

man dude it dont matter who i am ur jus mad cas oneida stinks and thats y they wouldnt play scott at that christmas tournment in mcreary and the only way that they can win games is tht they pay the refs off on their home floor......i mean c'mon dude c gap blew uns out at their place by like 30 sumthin and then sumhow (the refs) uns win by two in ur lil city so wat do u think

um....they beat us at home and we beat then there.

Wait a min I better write that so you can understand it. thye beet us up herr an us onidans beet em down er.

Man get a clue.