Greenfield Lady Jackets

Who does Greenfield have this year that will step up when tournament time rolls around???

I think once they learn to come in a gym ready to play they will be unstoppable!!! Dispite some loses here lately, they are getting closer to becoming the best team around! I am seeing an inprovement each game now and if they keep it up this going to be fun come tournament time! Keely Williams shot started falling in the Humboldt game, as well as Rhiannon Caudle's shot is starting to look more consistant! Annastasia Allen is doing a graet job getting into the lane and finding the Lady Jackets a way to score! Pannayiotta Edmonstson looks to be half post and half guard! She can handle the ball like a point guard but can just as easily go post a girl twice her size! Now about the post......to me these girls will be the deciding factor in how far the Lady Jackets go this season! Magan Cash and Nicole Jones are now a factor on the team. Magan has an awesome shot from anywhere right under the basket to a 3. And don't forget about the rebounding! Nicole is also becoming a force. Being able to defend the way she does and able to find a way to post up on any body, she just has to find a way to finish her good moves. Watching in the past games, I don't know if she is scared because of a sprained ankle she got two weeks ago and she just started playing to soon or what but when her and Magan become consistant goood things will start to happen!