Beech Tournament 12/28-30

timbdp

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name is James I think his last name is Smith. He moved from ATL over the summer and is jus now getting all of the plays down so he will probably start to see the court more often.

Mr. Smith didn't play last night, what is going on in the coach's mind. A player one night drops 23, and then no action??????? LaVergne's coach needs a head check. But they did win.

Centennial wins tournament with a 55-53 win over LaVergne

I attended everyone of LaVergne's games in this tournament, and there is no way that the 'Rines should have lost to Centennial. Taking nothing away from Centennial, but LaVergne's coach seems to not understand the importance of using his players. Smigelski had a monster game. But, no one else didn't. I am seeing a trend here where this man is going to ride or die with 6 guys. How does he expect to make any kind of postseason run with 6 guys. Those guys get tired, I am sure I would if I was playing 32 min/game. I was waiting for the Smith kid to get in and give someone some rest, I liked his game in the first win over the Mississippi school. He was shooting lights out, and from what nununu says, hit 23 points. Why is he not in the game? They lost by 2 pts. I am going to say that maybe some of these guys need to step up, but I don't know what goes on in practice. All I know is what I see in the game, and from what I see, LaVergne could do one of two things. Make the substate(Where they will probably meet an Antioch or Whites Creek), or lose in the districts. It is up to the coach. My bet, if he continues with his current strategy, I see a loss in the 1st round of regions.

Mr. Smith didn't play last night, what is going on in the coach's mind. A player one night drops 23, and then no action??????? LaVergne's coach needs a head check. But they did win.

he scored 23 against the high worst high school team ive ever seen. he may start getting minutes if he new what he was doing thursday he just got hot on the right night.

I attended everyone of LaVergne's games in this tournament, and there is no way that the 'Rines should have lost to Centennial. Taking nothing away from Centennial, but LaVergne's coach seems to not understand the importance of using his players. Smigelski had a monster game. But, no one else didn't. I am seeing a trend here where this man is going to ride or die with 6 guys. How does he expect to make any kind of postseason run with 6 guys. Those guys get tired, I am sure I would if I was playing 32 min/game. I was waiting for the Smith kid to get in and give someone some rest, I liked his game in the first win over the Mississippi school. He was shooting lights out, and from what nununu says, hit 23 points. Why is he not in the game? They lost by 2 pts. I am going to say that maybe some of these guys need to step up, but I don't know what goes on in practice. All I know is what I see in the game, and from what I see, LaVergne could do one of two things. Make the substate(Where they will probably meet an Antioch or Whites Creek), or lose in the districts. It is up to the coach. My bet, if he continues with his current strategy, I see a loss in the 1st round of regions.

Everyone in the gym could see that there are guys that are just not getting it done. Therefore there minutes are limited. We have a few guys that are pretty good players making turnovers, others are missing shots. It will all come together once these guys stop making these mistakes. Anyway he played more guys in this tourney then he has all year.

he scored 23 against the high worst high school team ive ever seen. he may start getting minutes if he new what he was doing thursday he just got hot on the right night.

He got hot on the right night, but didn't have a chance any other night. Who knows, may have been able to help them win the tournament.