District 10A

rollinnillor

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heritage is 5-2 and lost to houston county(district game) but nice try

I didnt realize the MBA game counted against their record, I thought it was just an exhibition game. I had also forgot Houston County was in the district for some reason I thought they were 2-A though I remembered playing them a lot every year in basketball and baseball. So sorry bout that. Either way Heritage is pretty good

JR you shoulda been @ the Jo Byrns game.. Carlisle was still stuck on 499 at the time n we let him know what we thought about it at the end of the game.. it was quite amusing. We're 5-2 right now w/East Rob. next week. They're startin pretty slow but they pick it up as the game goes on, which is fine as long as we come out w/the W. Our guys are definitely a tough play in our district. East Lit. could also be a sleeper, they're big. There's at least 3 guys 6'4 or better.

Heritage is 5-2 and 2-1 in the district, they just beat East Lit and Nashville Christian pretty convincingly. They let one slip away against Hosuton Co. but they will be fine, they are defiantely a very good team and can beat anyone in the district. Tuesdays game wil be big because it is such a rivalry.

Anyone know the socre of the JBS and Houston Co. game?

I believe McEwen is the only team unbeaten in the region but it is just the beginning. I think it will come down to East Lit, McEwen and Heritage, and Nashville CHr. played strong at the end last year and Frazier is just getting back....good luck to all and have a great christmas........Go Pats!

JR you shoulda been @ the Jo Byrns game.. Carlisle was still stuck on 499 at the time n we let him know what we thought about it at the end of the game.. it was quite amusing. We're 5-2 right now w/East Rob. next week. They're startin pretty slow but they pick it up as the game goes on, which is fine as long as we come out w/the W. Our guys are definitely a tough play in our district. East Lit. could also be a sleeper, they're big. There's at least 3 guys 6'4 or better.

I dont remember seeing 3 guys 6'4 or taller

Heritage is 5-2 and 2-1 in the district, they just beat East Lit and Nashville Christian pretty convincingly. They let one slip away against Hosuton Co. but they will be fine, they are defiantely a very good team and can beat anyone in the district. Tuesdays game wil be big because it is such a rivalry.

Anyone know the socre of the JBS and Houston Co. game?

I believe McEwen is the only team unbeaten in the region but it is just the beginning. I think it will come down to East Lit, McEwen and Heritage, and Nashville CHr. played strong at the end last year and Frazier is just getting back....good luck to all and have a great christmas........Go Pats!

I dont remember seeing 3 guys 6'4 or taller

I don't see how a 47-44 win that went down to the last 6.1 seconds was a "convincing" win, but if it makes you feel better to say that whatever. Also, East Lit has only one player at 6'4" and he doesn't play on Fridays due to religious reasons.

The district is very balanced. McEwen has been the best team I have seen so far. Heritage plays hard, but has no post game. Nashville Christian is down. Frazier must get back to full speed for them to have a chance. East Robertson should be better than they are. Jo Byrns and Clarksville Academy will not be a factor this year. East Lit is there own worst enemy. Very athletic, but needs more on-court discipline. Houston County is playing well and will continue to surprise people.

Not even half-way through. A lot of basketball left to be played.

Oh yeah, East Lit is 5-2 in the district and 8-2 overall.

Edited by bigchief

Hey thanks for the update zeke. I hate that I've been so busy and have missed these guys play, you know how much I loved the football season. I wish we had a big guy, but we can run with the best of em so it'll be good. It sounds like between East Lit and maybe a little rivalry play this could shape up to be a real good season.