Bradley Central Brackets

CoachDelgado

I have seen Livingston wrestle many times. From my observation he has trouble wrestling to his competition. It was good to see that he gave the 2x state champion a match. At the same time as I looked through the brackets I see the wrestler he was pinned by in the cons. finals he had beaten earlier in the tournament by a 13-point margin. When Livingston learns to put everything together and wrestle like he is wrestling a 2x state champion every match he will be a much improved wrestler.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Livingston wrestle many times. From my observation he has trouble wrestling to his competition. It was good to see that he gave the 2x state champion a match. At the same time as I looked through the brackets I see the wrestler he was pinned by in the cons. finals he had beaten earlier in the tournament by a 13-point margin. When Livingston learns to put everything together and wrestle like he is wrestling a 2x state champion every match he will be a much improved wrestler.

He did look good against Adamson. That kind of match can really give a kid a confidence boost. Hopefully he will use it as one.

Aggainst Dalton, Livingston was up by 6 in the 3rd and was looking for the major. He cut the Dalton kid, got caught with a throw and got pinned.

Don is always ready to protect those athletes, sometimes even at his own peril. I did promise to introduce him to my cousin for a little training session before the state tournament. He is a professional bull fighter. You make the connection.

What amazes me is how he manages to jump up after being knocked out cold and remembers the last call, the correct score and makes sure the clock is set right. Extra padding under that thick skull, i guess? :thumb: