Tri-County seven Dec. 18-22

THE KING

:blink: 1. Unicoi Co.- looked very impressive in the Florida tournament.

2. Johnson Co.-we'll see if they are for real when the come to Roan Mt.

3. Hampton-hey, they were very impressive against Harriman.

4. Cloudland-didn't fare too well in the tournament.

5. Elizabethton-making big strides. Fell to mighty Bristol.

6. Happy Valley-improving with every game.

7. Unaka-the sad story continues. :lol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 UNICOI

2 JOHNSON COUNTY

2 CLOUDLAND

4 ELIZABETHTON

5 UNAKA

5 HAMPTON

7 HAPPY VALLEY

The bottom four are very tight as well as the top three. I'm sure a couple of these teams will emerge in the next few weeks and I look for Hampton to make more solid strides than any of the other teams. There are some true showdowns coming up that will clear the air.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1. Unicoi

2. Cloudland

3. Johnson County

4. Hampton

5. Unaka

6. Elizabethton

7. Happy Valley

With Ikey, Unicoi is hands down the best. Johnson County isn't THAT good. Payne (sp?) isn't bad down inside. They can shoot, WHEN they're open. Get a hand in thier face and they couldn't throw it in the ocean. Cloudland is so fundamentaly sound: for three quarters. Every time I've seen them this year, they ALWAYS have one quarter where they can' shoot, pass, and sometimes they can't even dribble. Thats why they lost to both Temple and Harriman. they took the 4th quarter off in both those games. Hampton's win over Harriman dosen't prove a whole lot. Harriman isn't that good a team. When Goins wasn't on the floor, they couldn't do a darn thing. Goins and the token white kid were the only ones that could shoot worth a flip... And pujo, if you read this, tell your brother he did good as the HEAD COACH this weekend... During a some Hampton time-outs, Mike was telling they players what to do, and McClain was off to the side all wide-eyed and nodding and at the end he said "Yeah. Thats what you do"... I hope he ends up giving Mike his head coaching supplament. I mean Lunseford does all the coaching. What a joke!!! And I don't know whats wrong with Unaka. They have the best starting 5 in the conferance. But it seems they just go out there and go threw the motions. They throw around erant passes, they haven't shot well in almost three weeks, they have absolutly no depth... They have the talent to turn things around. I just don't think they will... And poor ol' Happy Valley. They're awful. I don't see Bayless getting to 1,000 wins before he retires. They don't have anything coming up either. I mean they lost to Unaka in the JV game :thumb:

Edited by Rangerbook06

1. Unicoi

2. Cloudland

3. Johnson County

4. Hampton

5. Unaka

6. Elizabethton

7. Happy Valley

1 UNICOI DEVILS

2 CLOUDLAND LANDERS

3 JOHNSON COUNTY HORNS

4 ELIZABETHTON CLONES

5 HAMPTON DOGS

6 UNAKA RANGERS

7 HAPPY VALLEY WARRIORS

Ranger, How can you put Betsy below the Rangers. Get real. Hampton will light you boys a campfire and will move up to 3 or 4 soon. You have to remember, you boys best players are Cyclone rejects :thumb: They would hardly get sub time in that conference. Geezzzzzzz....... be honest with your picks dude. :o The Rangers are weak and we all know it. Everyone has a down year. :thumb:

1 UNICOI DEVILS

2 CLOUDLAND LANDERS

3 JOHNSON COUNTY HORNS

4 ELIZABETHTON CLONES

5 HAMPTON DOGS

6 UNAKA RANGERS

7 HAPPY VALLEY WARRIORS

Ranger, How can you put Betsy below the Rangers. Get real. Hampton will light you boys a campfire and will move up to 3 or 4 soon. You have to remember, you boys best players are Cyclone rejects :thumb: They would hardly get sub time in that conference. Geezzzzzzz....... be honest with your picks dude. :o The Rangers are weak and we all know it. Everyone has a down year. :o

How is Elizabethton better than Unaka?. Besty is awful this year. But you're from Hampton, so your IQ is probably the same as your GPA (about 1.2 or there bout,) so I don't really put much stock into or give a crap what you think... Stay off her and go back to your single wide in Poga and hit on your sister a little bit more. :thumb:

Edited by Rangerbook06

How is Elizabethton better than Unaka?. Besty is awful this year. But you're from Hampton, so your IQ is probably the same as your GPA (about 1.2 or there bout,) so I don't really put much stock into or give a crap what you think... Stay off her and go back to your single wide in Poga and hit on your sister a little bit more. :thumb:

Talk about IQ??? Just look at your post. Now that really shows some smarts :thumb:

Honestly, do you really think that the Rangers could beat the Cyclones? Yea, Betsy doesn't have too much, but Unaka. Not this year my man. Yes, it may be a descent game but no, your boys wouldn't pull it off. Now to the real question. Hampton is getting thier legs for the hardwood now and Jan 2nd is your date with destiny. Be a real genius and tell us how you guys will match up with the 'DOGS :o And try to be honest, if you can??

ps you might want to use your spell check before your next post :o

Talk about IQ??? Just look at your post. Now that really shows some smarts ;)

Honestly, do you really think that the Rangers could beat the Cyclones? Yea, Betsy doesn't have too much, but Unaka. Not this year my man. Yes, it may be a descent game but no, your boys wouldn't pull it off. Now to the real question. Hampton is getting thier legs for the hardwood now and Jan 2nd is your date with destiny. Be a real genius and tell us how you guys will match up with the 'DOGS B) And try to be honest, if you can??

ps you might want to use your spell check before your next post :lol:

I don't know where you were when it happened (probably in Poga with your sister) but Unaka BEAT Unicoi. Thats right. Unaka beat Unicoi. Unaka's got the best starting 5 in the conferance. They just need to pull thier heads out of their rear-ends and start playing like they are very well capable of. And no. Elizabethton would get beat by Unaka. Elizabethton dosen't have much, and anyone who has seen them knows that. And I WILL NOT put Elizabethton ahead of Unaka until Elizabethton is heads and shoulders above Unaka. You know why: Because Elizabethton is too chickenshit to play Unaka. Betsy is scared of Unaka so much, they won't play them on the hardwood, the diamond, or now even the grid-iron.... Now, about Jan. 2nd. Its at Snavley. BIG plus for the Rangers. Guards match up pretty good. Jordan will out hustle Lyons (if he dosen't get thrown out of the game) but Bently on Hunter really scares me. (Bently on most anyone is a mismatch) Hunter will have to bring his "A" game... Unaka has absolutly no depth, so they'll HAVE to staty out of foul trouble.... I will say this though: If its close late in the game and McClain lets Lunceford call the shots, Hampton wins. If he dosen't, they lose... Unaka will need a big game from behinfd the arc, which they can do. Andrew hit 6 3-pointers in 6 minutes against Boone. So, there you go...

P.S.: If you're worried about spelling, gramer, ect., find a differant web-site. :thumb:

Edited by Rangerbook06