140-Chris Reynolds

145-

152-

160-Brandon Wright

171-Brenden Gipson

189-Bradley Rogers

215-??

285-Todd Bridgeforth

i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are one of Cordova's wrestlers, your lineup has 5 guys from Cordova and there are definitley other guys from other schools in those weight classes that could be contenders. isn't Kent Johnson from collierville at 130? 119 or 125 is going to be Demetrius Johnson's , as soon as we find out which weight class he is going for come regionals (my guess would be 119)

i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are one of Cordova's wrestlers, your lineup has 5 guys from Cordova and there are definitley other guys from other schools in those weight classes that could be contenders. isn't Kent Johnson from collierville at 130? 119 or 125 is going to be Demetrius Johnson's , as soon as we find out which weight class he is going for come regionals (my guess would be 119)

nope i dont go to cordova however i have wrestled against them this year and they have a couple guys who are pretty dang good.

well lets think about this Brenden Gipson from COrdova has beat Steven Geyer pretty Handily and todd bridgeforth is the defending region champion so why dont u think that he can do it again? and i dont think that Zac Hanson will be at 189 at regions but he might

Edited by shkemyhndaftripinu

103-285 who will be the top three or four in the region that you think after seing some of them wrestle

103- brett dial- collierville, eddy koren-bolton, shane shaffner-kingsbury

112- zach herndon-bolton, duy dang-white station, nate johnson-houston, cullen king-cordova

119- demetrius johnson-brighton, chris livingston-houston, stefan orozco-arlington, cedric macklin-kingsbury

125- blake britcliffe-collierville, drew shapiro-houston, jac graham-germantown

130- kent johnson, matt craig-cordova, mark bucak-bartlett, jake sample-houston

135- josh russell-brighton, bandreicous farmer-kingsbury, preston robertson-bartlett, preston selby-arlington

140- chris reynolds-cordova, dustin smith-germantown, daniel kail-houston

145- andrew phillips-germantown, kylcye bolden-bartlett, andrew koch-collierville

152- ryan schimdt-houston, clint tindal-bartlett

160- brandon wright-houston, patrick nelius-germantown, jesse gill-arlington

171- brendan gipson-cordova, steven geyer-germantown, colton kropp-collierville, chase bradley-bartlett

189- jimmy ferguson-cordova, zack hanson-bartlett, bradley rogers-collierville

215- tripp thomas-cordova, hunter siler-bartlett, joe stalnaker-arlington

285- todd bridgeforth-cordova, will thomas-bartlett, jeremy jones-brighton

Edited by disciplinedeterminationdesire

103-Brett Dial

112-Cullen King

119-chris livingston or mark suzore

125- demetrius johnson

130-Matt Craig

135-preston from bartlett

140-Chris Reynolds

145-alan matthews

152-ryan shmidt

160-Brandon Wright

171-steven geyer

189-zach hansen if he can get in shape and not gas out

215-there isnt anybody good

285-big will from bartlett

Zack with a "K" and Hanson with a "O" doesnt gas out,.. if it appears he gets tired,, it has nothing to do with being out of shape... but our boy reads these strings,, and I am always looking for new ways to challenge him! <_<

Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.

Edited by 171Bartlett

103- brett dial- collierville, eddy koren-bolton, shane shaffner-kingsbury

112- zach herndon-bolton, duy dang-white station, nate johnson-houston, cullen king-cordova

119- demetrius johnson-brighton, chris livingston-houston, stefan orozco-arlington, cedric macklin-kingsbury

125- blake britcliffe-collierville, drew shapiro-houston, jac graham-germantown

130- kent johnson, matt craig-cordova, mark bucak-bartlett, jake sample-houston

135- josh russell-brighton, bandreicous farmer-kingsbury, preston robertson-bartlett, preston selby-arlington

140- chris reynolds-cordova, dustin smith-germantown, daniel kail-houston

145- andrew phillips-germantown, kylcye bolden-bartlett, andrew koch-collierville

152- ryan schimdt-houston, clint tindal-bartlett

160- brandon wright-houston, patrick nelius-germantown, jesse gill-arlington

171- brendan gipson-cordova, steven geyer-germantown, colton kropp-collierville, chase bradley-bartlett

189- jimmy ferguson-cordova, zack hanson-bartlett, bradley rogers-collierville

215- tripp thomas-cordova, hunter siler-bartlett, joe stalnaker-arlington

285- todd bridgeforth-cordova, will thomas-bartlett, jeremy jones-brighton

nice list 3d, now just wait for the "what about" people to second guess you. <_<

That's one of yours. Is he one of the "special" SBA crew? The ones that have been under the direct supervision of Coach House?

no im not part of the SBA crew. i was just merely stating that there ARE a lot other guys [that aren't from cordova] in those weightclasses that could be contenders for the #1 spot in their weight class