all midstate team

coach5

Trent Walker-RB-DCA

Seth White-DE-DCA

Marco Dailey-ATH-Mt.Pleasant

If you are referring to the Tennessean's All Mid State (which comes out tomorrow-I think), the Tennessean will almost ignore the lower classes just as they have done all week with their other sports All Mid State teams. There are many deserving A and AA players that won't make their list. That is ashame. Maybe they should name an All Mid State by Class??

But congrats to all those who are named.

If you are referring to the Tennessean's All Mid State (which comes out tomorrow-I think), the Tennessean will almost ignore the lower classes just as they have done all week with their other sports All Mid State teams. There are many deserving A and AA players that won't make their list. That is ashame. Maybe they should name an All Mid State by Class??

But congrats to all those who are named.

i thought it comes out on christmas day. i do agree tho about them doing it by classes. but whith it all combined makes it more prestigious

Joey Beach (Cheatham Co.)

Austin Lohin (Sycamore)

Matt Elrod (David Lipscomb)

Ben Lehning (David Lipscomb)

Rashad Mason (Pearl Cohn)

Deaunte Mason (Pearl Cohn)

Randall Toney (Station Camp)

Sam Edgmon (Giles Co.)

Keith Kirby (Macon Co.)

Ned McCaster (Spring Hill)

THERE ARE 10 INDIVIDUALS JUST PLAYING CLASS 3A FOOTBALL IN THE MIDSTATE WHO I'D BE HARD PRESSED TO LEAVE OFF OF THIS TEAM :lol:

Joey Beach (Cheatham Co.)

Austin Lohin (Sycamore)

Matt Elrod (David Lipscomb)

Ben Lehning (David Lipscomb)

Rashad Mason (Pearl Cohn)

Deaunte Mason (Pearl Cohn)

Randall Toney (Station Camp)

Sam Edgmon (Giles Co.)

Keith Kirby (Macon Co.)

Ned McCaster (Spring Hill)

THERE ARE 10 INDIVIDUALS JUST PLAYING CLASS 3A FOOTBALL IN THE MIDSTATE WHO I'D BE HARD PRESSED TO LEAVE OFF OF THIS TEAM :lol:

Great List!! I wouldn't change a name. The list, however, will most likely be full of 4 and 5 A players.

It came out today and there are only 2 1A players that made the first 3 teams. One on the second team and one on the third team. Both players are from Friendship. There are a couple of 2A players but most are from private schools.

Mt.Pleasants Marco Daily made the second team offense. Only 3 1A players and none on the first team.