Openings at Hixson and Chatt. Central

FBFan2001

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name somebody that is "zoned" for Central and goes to Ooltewah and made a tremendous impact on the program.... Name one kid...

Well how about all of those freshmen kids (including the twins) that live in "Hamilton on Hunter" that played for Hunter Middle. All of those kids should be playing for Central but have found "WAYS" to go to Ooltewah

I didn't know there were twins that played for the Freshman team....So what you are saying is that those "Freshman" are the ones that helped Ooltewah go 13-1?

Don't know who the players are, then maybe you should have gone to some of the freshmen team games. Those two players didn't start at Ooltewah but they would have for Central's JV team.

What I'm saying is that there are kids going to Ooltewah instead of Central - PERIOD! Look at that Freshmen team from Ooltewah (which was very, very good) and ask yourself if they would have been that good without those players. Maybe they would or maybe they wouldn't, but I guess we will never know because people keep cheating the system.

If you don't want to go to the public school you are zoned for - Then go to a private school.

Edited by Fredderf