soddy - rhea co. score

FIREMANFRANK

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shouldn't you be worrying about how antioch is doing instead of rhea county there coach?? last i heard you got drilled by some boys from miami...........

trying to keep up with some of the kids how about worrying about yourself also ,antioch did get beat in the final's of the ARBY'S CLASSIC AND YOU CAN WATCH IT ON CSS NEXT SUNDAY ----the only way you get on tv is the 5 o'clock news being a smart ___ or doing something stupid. and the only way you watched the arbys is paying 7 bucks :D MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

I WOULDNT EVEN WANT TO BE ON CSS AFTER TAKING A THRASHING LIKE THAT......I THOUGHT ANTIOCH WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEC CALLIBER PLAYERS THERE COACH.

THEY HAD A NICE TEAM RANKED 3RD IN FL- 10TH IN THE SOUTHEAST DONT TALK TRASH ON HERE COME BY AND SEE ME TOMORROW AT NOON THEN WE WILL TALK HAVE A NICE EVENING SO NOW U HAVE A NEW NAME BIG i

Edited by FIREMANFRANK

I WOULDNT EVEN WANT TO BE ON CSS AFTER TAKING A THRASHING LIKE THAT......I THOUGHT ANTIOCH WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEC CALLIBER PLAYERS THERE COACH.

Yeah at least antioch played in the arby's championship ,which happens to be one of the biggest high school tournaments in the nation, moron. you'll see when the bears are crusing through the post season and into the state tournament how sorry they are