Who has the best student section in 7-AA?

wildcat6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this.... LA's students sure can get on your nerves. They'll yell over any call no matter how obvious the foul was.

Hey bobcatnation. We may be a rough crowd, but atleast our student section does not yell BULL**** after every call that they think should have gone their way. Dont tell me they dont cuz i know, my student section ended up in the middle of theirs at Upperman. So you tell me who gets on whose nerves and yells at any call on the floor.

Well looks like the mouth running of UHS fans has come to an abrupt halt. All I heard before last nights game was....BEES BEES BEES. Almost looks like ORKIN came and in took care of them last night. Whoa, what am I thinking? No that was H-O-G-E-Y-E. I do want to thank the BEES for coming in and "TRYING" to beat our teams. Looks like our student section had pretty well decided the outcomes of both games before either tip-off. Too bad "Bee Daddy" wasn't that loud tonight. Guess he didn't have much to cheer about either. No "D-UP'S" only griping and complaining because the refs couldn't hear him instead of our students. I have a closing thought.......CYA IN DISTRICTS!!. HOGEYE WILL BE THERE WAITING ON YA.

i thank dekalb has the best student section in 7-aa theses groups of fans are the best they are not rude at all like some other teams i no of like hold a newspaper up went dekalb co runs out or went they get the ball cannon co does this all the time and livington always say you fall down B)B)

After last night's game againist Dekalb Cannon's has to be the best. Dekalb's was very good for an away game, but Cannon's was awesome

After last night's game againist Dekalb Cannon's has to be the best. Dekalb's was very good for an away game, but Cannon's was awesome

Cannon's came prepared last night. We brung it and Dekalb had nothing to say. Dekalb did do a good job of taking it last night and showed good sportsmanship. They were pretty loud, too. Good job to fans on both sides. No one was ejected! :o

I've been to every gym in the district this season except Macon and Upperman. Since no one is talking about macon i guess theres isn't very good and I don't know about upperman so I can't say anything about them, but of all the ones I've been to Cannon's or Dekalb's is the best and Dekalb only gets pumped about the Cannon game so right now I would have to say it's Cannon's they bring it almost every game.

Macon does have a great student section if the refs would just leave them alone and let them cheer on their team. Also one of our school board members made a comment in our local paper about the students painting their faces. (He did not like it). I say let the students alone as long as they are not being disruptive (and they are not becuase I've been to every home game). :thumb:

Macon does have a great student section if the refs would just leave them alone and let them cheer on their team. Also one of our school board members made a comment in our local paper about the students painting their faces. (He did not like it). I say let the students alone as long as they are not being disruptive (and they are not becuase I've been to every home game). :thumb:

Macon's student section is pathetic. I was at the LA game at Macon and they didn't seem to have much to cheer for. LA's students were louder than Macon's ever thought about being. And there was 10 or less of them. How could you think such a thing. And the face paint, yes a little much. I have to agree with the school board member. Get used to it...