JACKSON COUNTY @ RBS

demondog1

Clarkrange whipped Jackson County with a W 46 - 28. RBS just pulled it out with a W 44- 40. What does this mean? 1) Jackson County has made major advancements? 2) Clarkrange is much more of a powerhouse than RBS? 3) RBS was having a off night? 4) Not much of any thing!!!!

Both of these two 7-A powerhouses are going to win regular season games at their gym. Which one of them go on to win the state will just be a draw.

Dont mean diddle squat! RBS had a tough first half down 26-19 at halftime then they came to play the 2nd half out scoring JC 25-14 and this was with RBS having more than double the fouls JC did at one point in the 2nd half so I dont want to hear no home cooking stuff! RBS came out and played a solid second half and had they played that way the first half RBS could have won by 15-20 points! But they didnt, but got the W regardless! Congrats to RBS :thumb:

By the way I got the question right, I was the only one that said barnburner!!! :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange whipped Jackson County with a W 46 - 28. RBS just pulled it out with a W 44- 40. What does this mean? 1) Jackson County has made major advancements? 2) Clarkrange is much more of a powerhouse than RBS? 3) RBS was having a off night? 4) Not much of any thing!!!!

Both of these two 7-A powerhouses are going to win regular season games at their gym. Which one of them go on to win the state will just be a draw.

I would say 4( not much of anything) because you can't say Crange is better because they won by 18 and RBS only won by 4, because you could turn that around and say Crange only beat Clay by 12 and RBS beat them by 27 so that means RBS is better...if you compare the JC games, both was losing at halftime RBS by 7 and Crange by 2 and Crange only allowed JC 10 points in the 2nd half while RBS allowing 14...But Clay and JC both has gotten better, and the game between JC will be a lot closer this next time, and so will the Clay and RBS game...RBS didn't shoot the ball well at all, but played good inside...

5) RBS got outcoached tonight, winning by 4 (out-coached by 20). 6) Clarkrange Coach is not intimidated by Jackson County's Coach. Have RBS and Clarkrange played this season yet? If so, who won? If not, Mr. White go knowing your stuff, because Mr. Rogers don't miss a trick.

Neither has played each other yet, and after beating them at JC and the game tonight is at RBS i'm sure noone on RBS's side was intimidated of JC...You talk about getting out coached by 20, but you don't consider the fact that game was a while ago and JC has improved a lot since then, and you will see that the next time you play JC...You talk about Lamar Rogers and how good of a coach he is but Coach White is a good coach in his own right so Mr Rogers better watch out because i'm sure he doesn't want a repeat of what happened to him last year when RBS won 2 of the 3 games...But new year different ball teams...Should be some great games...

How did Jasmine White look in that game? :thumb:

She had a couple of key rebounds and points. Alex Adams was the player of the game for Smyrna, I think she is #33. She got a ton of rebounds and put backs for points that not only kept Smyrna in it, but won the game.

Dymon Raynor also was a huge presence inside for Smyrna, I guess she is over 6' and a lot of muscle. Riverdale couldn't matchup inside at all.

Things don't bode well for the man with the RED tie. He only beat J. co by 4 pts in each meeting. Can he do it a third time in the District tourney? :thumb:

Well you all beat us in 3 times and done it for a 4th so I believe it can happen again as long as the girls play to their capability...But both teams may not meet again... :thumb:

Well you all beat us in 3 times and done it for a 4th so I believe it can happen again as long as the girls play to their capability...But both teams may not meet again... :thumb:

IT DON'T MATTER WHAT OUR RECORD IS, WHO HAS BEAT US, OR WHO IS RANKED WHAT! WE COULD BE 0-20 GOING INTO DISTRICTS BUT WHO CARES.

ARE YOU PICKIN' UP WHAT I'M PUTTIN' DOWN? :thumb:

IT DON'T MATTER WHAT OUR RECORD IS, WHO HAS BEAT US, OR WHO IS RANKED WHAT! WE COULD BE 0-20 GOING INTO DISTRICTS BUT WHO CARES.

ARE YOU PICKIN' UP WHAT I'M PUTTIN' DOWN? :thumb:

What are you talking about!?!? all I said is that you beat us 4 times last year, and we may do the same this year, and BUT teams may not meet again...I put that up there for devil and he knows what i'm talking about...Because RBS places first going into district, that means more than likely JC and Crange would play, then Crange would beat JC...and RBS would beat Crange in the district championship...Then that means Crange and JC would more than likely play each other in the regino semi's where neither RBS nor JC would meet...

Edited by swanson71

What are you talking about!?!? all I said is that you beat us 4 times last year, and we may do the same this year, and BUT teams may not meet again...I put that up there for devil and he knows what i'm talking about...Because RBS places first going into district, that means more than likely JC and Crange would play, then Crange would beat JC...and RBS would beat Crange in the district championship...Then that means Crange and JC would more than likely play each other in the regino semi's where neither RBS nor JC would meet...

Seems like you have it figured swanson but things just don't seem to happen like we figure they will. Best of luck to all these fine teams.