Summertown @ Forrest

auntkim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say???? Just WOW! Coach Reasonover had his ladies ready tonight to play some serious ball and did they ever!!! I think the best part of it all is both teams played their hearts out and those of us in the audience got to see 2 great teams at their best.....Lady Rockets, you would not give up, give out or give in and every one of you who was out on that floor tonight knew what they had to do to get the win on a great team like Summertown....Thanks for the thrill of it

QUOTE(basketballknowitall @ Jan 13 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826331276[/snapback]

OK, lets all now hear how Chappel Hall is favorite for the state championship. You simply beat a team whos best player just quit. You are still a 500 team in a weak district.

And this my dear knowitall is the difference between us, I respect the teams, this site and the people on it, you should learn the lesson.........

QUOTE(basketballknowitall @ Jan 13 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826331276[/snapback]

OK, lets all now hear how Chappel Hall is favorite for the state championship. You simply beat a team whos best player just quit. You are still a 500 team in a weak district.

I would rather be a 500 team with a gold ball than a undefeated team without one. By the way, it's Chapel Hill instead Chappell Hall. Thank You!!!!!!