blackman_pride

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(7AAA Fan @ Jan 17 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826335790[/snapback]

Blackman's record at home......7-1

Blackman's record away.......... 4-4

(two of those were against warren county and cookeville)

Blackman has yet to prove to me that they can win away from home, thats why I think it will be an advantage for Oakland.

They thrive on the student section. Which will be there.

Don't get me wrong..it is an advantage for Oakland. Just saying

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Jan 17 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826335784[/snapback]

I'm not worried about Jaffarius and Deandre..NO OFFENSE BLAZIN..Jaffarius is a baller..but i'm not too worried about him..and like Deandre is a scorer or something ..kit averages like 10 a game..o wow..

I don't think you heard me

Blackman and Oakland were tied going into the 4th quarter last time.Or just about it anyway. Blackman can play with anyone in our district. I didn't say I think Blackman would win. I think Oakland will win. But it'll be within 5

And you did hear that Kit blocked TEN shots against Riverdale? No offense but RHS is the MOST athletic team in this district. Plus Chaisson fouled out with around 2 and a half mins left in the game. I know BHS has improved since the first time weplayed, but don't you think OHS has as well? They have won games having terrible shooting nights.

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Jan 17 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826335804[/snapback]

You see that D2D an ADVANTAGE for Oakland..... you see Blackman stats on the road????

Anyways.... no offense taken from me, but why aren't you worried??? just curious, not saying he has really ever played great against Blackman or anything just wanna know your opinion.....

And you never answered my question last night.....!!!??

Guest dare_2_dream

Blackman can't play well on the road, its not because of the almighty Oakland's crowd. It's not that hard of a place to play. I mean we beat them twice in the same year at their place, and that team was a lot better than this one if you ask me.

QUOTE(blackmanpride08 @ Jan 17 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826335804[/snapback]

They are going to need more than the first two rows cheering at Oakland, at all of the games ive been to, even the ones at home, I only hear the first two or three rows of the student section.

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Jan 17 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826335818[/snapback]

Blackman can't play well on the road, its not because of the almighty Oakland's crowd. It's not that hard of a place to play. I mean we beat them twice in the same year at their place, and that team was a lot better than this one if you ask me.

And since we beat Siegel at home last yr.........obviously the hole isn't so intimidating either.

You remind me of Napoleon Dynamite's uncle.... living in the past....

It still gives Oakland an advantage whether it is because their student section or not. I think that is what she was saying.

QUOTE(7AAA Fan @ Jan 17 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826335826[/snapback]

It still gives Oakland an advantage whether it is because their student section or not. I think that is what she was saying.

Thanks for clearing that up.... I was not necessarilly referring to the student section. You play with a different sense of pride and heart at your own place.