post 19

katsup

how will post 19 be in the 17 and 18 year old league. i am goin to tryout on the 14 and 15. how are you gonna compare to the other teams this season. who all plays. i know phillips from lewis county does. hes the one that told me about yall and that i should tryout.

sorry about the mendez thread i messed up. but i am trying out for yall soon.

Guest BritneySpears

Why waste your time, Phillips makes it because he kisses butt, he's not that good of a player, and it is mostly for Central players. But if you do want to waste your time go ahead and stink up to coach Pickle now. But I've seen you play you're a pretty good player, if Phillips makes it you should easy.

I don't know who you are or what you have against pickle, but you don't know what in the world you are talking about. Columbia players don't even play post ball in the summer and this will be the second year in a row that we haven't. We play in the GNABA league with the teams from all over.. we don't even have an open tryout, b/c we try to keep the high school team together to get better and play together year around. The post team last year was players from mt. pleasant and summertown and a few other places. Just though ti'd let you know since you sounded like you knew everythign about columbia baseball.

Guest BritneySpears

Well I am Britney Spears, I don't have anything against pickle and I didn't say that I did, and I didn't know that ya'll played in the GNAWHATEVER league. My brother thought that you still played legion ball over there.

• 4 weeks later...