Loretto Boys really this bad

Loretto00

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Loretto00 @ Jan 23 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826342973[/snapback]

Well sir I hate to argue but Loretto is not my cup of tea. I go to games and I just cant cheer for them. They are coached well and have good players I just dont care for them.

Then you need to stay at home because we don't need people like you there. Take Loretto off of your user name. You are suppose to support your team during the ups and downs. Our boys put up a good fight last night but lost it in the last few minutes of the game. And that was without 2 of their starters.

QUOTE(utvolsfan01 @ Jan 24 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826343601[/snapback]

Then you need to stay at home because we don't need people like you there. Take Loretto off of your user name. You are suppose to support your team during the ups and downs. Our boys put up a good fight last night but lost it in the last few minutes of the game. And that was without 2 of their starters.

Well how bout this. I will leave loretto on my user name because thats where I graduated from in the year 2000. That dont mean I like them when it is on my user name. I go to the games to watch I don't cheer either way. So why don't you go to every game expect them to win and cheer them on just for the disappointment. That it what sports at Loretto is all about right. They havn't had a winning boys team in how long, the football team was 0-10 (perfect record), and the girls have turned into nothing now that Jana Cross is gone. So keep up the good work and I'll be at the games no matter what, If I quit coming I guess the opposing team fans will to huh because you don't need anybody to cheer against you and mustang1000's top team in the mid-state.

QUOTE(Loretto00 @ Jan 24 2007 - 11:21 AM) 826343994[/snapback]

Well how bout this. I will leave loretto on my user name because thats where I graduated from in the year 2000. That dont mean I like them when it is on my user name. I go to the games to watch I don't cheer either way. So why don't you go to every game expect them to win and cheer them on just for the disappointment. That it what sports at Loretto is all about right. They havn't had a winning boys team in how long, the football team was 0-10 (perfect record), and the girls have turned into nothing now that Jana Cross is gone. So keep up the good work and I'll be at the games no matter what, If I quit coming I guess the opposing team fans will to huh because you don't need anybody to cheer against you and mustang1000's top team in the mid-state.

One reason they haven't had a winning team is they haven't had a coach in a very long time. They finally have a good one and look what a turn around they have already made. Just keep coming and watching and you might be surprised especially next year. I'll continue to support them weither they win or lose that's what loyal fans are suppose to do.

QUOTE(Mustangs1000 @ Jan 24 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826344420[/snapback]

Hey Lets put it this way. even if we don't have basketball we always have baseball.....

Thats exactly right baseball is Loretto's sport and you must be one of the players. Although you were out of line to tell me to not come to the games I will come to the dang school during class time if I want. I don't care for hearing anything from you because you think that everything Loretto does is the best and that is crazy you need to seek a mental health class.

QUOTE(utvolsfan01 @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826344712[/snapback]

One reason they haven't had a winning team is they haven't had a coach in a very long time. They finally have a good one and look what a turn around they have already made. Just keep coming and watching and you might be surprised especially next year. I'll continue to support them weither they win or lose that's what loyal fans are suppose to do.

Thats good and you just keep supporting them. I am and was not ever a fan so I don't have to be loyal. Also, I will be surprised next year if they have a winning season. I don't see very much of a turn around this year. I do see that the teams they play are getting weaker and weaker. They are not playing people like Jeff Sparkman (Lewis Co.) who is 6-10 and can shoot the lights out or a Tyler Smith (Giles Co.) who is 6-8 and is playing division 1 basketball. There are no stand outs that they have played. Also, loretto lost to Marshall Co. who is horrible. I will say that the coach is good and seems to be better than Harley Simbeck or Bubba Parker but a great coach with little talent can't beat a team with talent and a bad coach.

loretto00, you need to stay off of coacht, this is not to down a team all the time. you must have not play sports at loretto, because you would not down a team if you played there or you did and wasn't good enough to play and now you are taking it out on these guys now. If you have been out as long as 2000 why are you just now going on coacht. They don't need somebody like you at the games, and they don't need you on here running them down. Just because mustangs1000 said the baseball team is good doen't mean they play i thinkthey have a great baseball team and i don't play. I pull for all the loretto sports.

QUOTE(4MUSTANGS @ Jan 25 2007 - 07:12 AM) 826345001[/snapback]

loretto00, you need to stay off of coacht, this is not to down a team all the time. you must have not play sports at loretto, because you would not down a team if you played there or you did and wasn't good enough to play and now you are taking it out on these guys now. If you have been out as long as 2000 why are you just now going on coacht. They don't need somebody like you at the games, and they don't need you on here running them down. Just because mustangs1000 said the baseball team is good doen't mean they play i thinkthey have a great baseball team and i don't play. I pull for all the loretto sports.

Hey you down the teams that you dont like dont you. I did play sports at loretto and started on the basketball team when I was a Soph. so you need to watch what your saying. I don't down them all the time. I have said that they have good players. Nunley, Glass (was), Green, Stout are good players but talent wise they are not all there. If you don't know the difference you need to quit watching basketball. I also said that the baseball team was good and I never played baseball. So open your eyes and read alittle better. I am just now getting on coach t because I have been in school at The University of Knoxville and was a little to busy to be playing games but now that I have graduated I can do what I want.