Claiborne Bulldogs beats Pigeon forge 69-57

23tnball

QUOTE(23tnball @ Jan 19 2007 - 10:51 PM) 826338358[/snapback]

Claiborne beats pigeon Forge @ home Claiborne play well Estes took control in the fourth quarter.Claiborne 5-0-district play .Will Pigeon forge bounce back?

I am a fan of two of the four high school teams in Sevier County I have no children on either team in the past I have enjoyed Pigeon forge more but I was at that game tonight and the other team started chanting over rated and I have to admit the way they are playing now they may be. I love this ball club but keep seeing the same mistakes over and over. Adam Woodrick is an awesome player but come on how many time can he win by hisself The rest of the team needs to step up or they will continue to hear over rated. Come on PF Tigers you can do better than you are showing!!!

I was at the game as well and PF should keep their head up cause they didn't play all that bad. Yes, they could have played better but last night was one of those games where the shots just didn't go down. They had the open looks they needed to win but they just didn't fall. Every team has a game like that...EVERY TEAM! It was just bad luck that they had that kinda game when they just lost a game on tuesday. One more thing Estes did not take over the 4th Qt. He only got 27 cause he score 10 or 12 points with less then 2 minutes left when the game was already over. PF was just playing for the inbound steal at that time so it's hard to say he took over cause when the game was still up in the air PF had him mad and shut down. The player of the game in my eyes was #42.

QUOTE(Handyman21 @ Jan 20 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826338944[/snapback]

I was at the game as well and PF should keep their head up cause they didn't play all that bad. Yes, they could have played better but last night was one of those games where the shots just didn't go down. They had the open looks they needed to win but they just didn't fall. Every team has a game like that...EVERY TEAM! It was just bad luck that they had that kinda game when they just lost a game on tuesday. One more thing Estes did not take over the 4th Qt. He only got 27 cause he score 10 or 12 points with less then 2 minutes left when the game was already over. PF was just playing for the inbound steal at that time so it's hard to say he took over cause when the game was still up in the air PF had him mad and shut down. The player of the game in my eyes was #42.

Give credit when due.I guess Union co was bad luck also. Looks like they need a rabbits foot for good luck.They will lose more games in the district. The district is tough everybody knows you can't lose home games in this district.

For Pigeon Forge to win, Woodrick is going to have to start looking for his shot early and more often. He scored at will when Pigeon Forge got behind late. Everyone knows he can pass and get others involved but wins are more impressive than assists and triple doubles. When Cave, Hafeez, and Nichols arent hitting the 3, Woodrick has to take over.

QUOTE(Diamond2 @ Jan 20 2007 - 12:44 PM) 826338998[/snapback]

For Pigeon Forge to win, Woodrick is going to have to start looking for his shot early and more often. He scored at will when Pigeon Forge got behind late. Everyone knows he can pass and get others involved but wins are more impressive than assists and triple doubles. When Cave, Hafeez, and Nichols arent hitting the 3, Woodrick has to take over.

I agree, to win he needs to take control of game.

i was at the game and believe pigeon forge just needs to start playing their game again..theyve not playd their game since christmas and when they do this i believe everything will change..until then anything could happen with pf..claiborne playd good yes, but i believe the rematch could very easily be a turn around