District 11A!

rhs#1fan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rhs#1fan @ Jan 27 2007 - 01:06 PM) 826348201[/snapback]

Matt 24, you seem to know a lot about Culleoka. You play over there or maybe a student or coach??

Any time a top team gets beat by a 3 win team it is BIG!!

Neither, just a fan. I graduated from Cully awhile back and I try to make it to all of their games.

Why so defensive culleokarep? What do you know about the situation? Coach Harris and his entourage of coaches (Miller, Sharp, and some other guy) have limped your thoroughbreds to a 2-1 record. From what I have heard through the grapevine is your team has no intensity, has lost its touch, and every team you play has a chance to beat you. Your school has hired a bonehead for an assistant, a great coach past his prime, and two nobodys. But hey...

Go Cully (thumbs down)

QUOTE(raideralumni @ Feb 1 2007 - 06:01 PM) 826354956[/snapback]

Why so defensive culleokarep? What do you know about the situation? Coach Harris and his entourage of coaches (Miller, Sharp, and some other guy) have limped your thoroughbreds to a 2-1 record. From what I have heard through the grapevine is your team has no intensity, has lost its touch, and every team you play has a chance to beat you. Your school has hired a bonehead for an assistant, a great coach past his prime, and two nobodys. But hey...

Go Cully (thumbs down)

From what I have heard from my friends in Cully is that Slatten is being given the cold shoulder. He can't even get the director to talk to him. As for the team, they don't know who to listen to between Harris and Miller. Harris knows basketball but Miller has been there the whole season and knows the kids from what I have been told. He may be a "bonehead" but doesn't the assistant usually take over in the absence of the head coach.

This will be an interesting game tomorrow between the Warriors and Cornersville. I hope Cully can pull it out and at least a share of the district title.

P.S. Why does everyone hate on Coach Miller? If he's that bad how does he have a job?

QUOTE(raideralumni @ Feb 1 2007 - 06:01 PM) 826354956[/snapback]

Go Cully (thumbs down)

heard it through the grapevine huh...yea maybe when you see the games for yourself you can have a relative point

QUOTE(always a dawg @ Feb 1 2007 - 11:24 PM) 826355404[/snapback]

Raideralumni what has Richland done the last few years. Nothing.

When you have had a coach like we have for the past two years, it is hard to do much. With the new coach, the players have a new attitude. Keep over looking us...we'll show you!!

We will be in the running for the Championship this year and will be in the Championship next year. We lose one real senior and the coach doesn't like him much anyway. The Juniors and Underclassmen are the real deal!!

Just wait!