Munford 4-real or 4-rent

WestTnVols

QUOTE(cougars80 @ Jan 25 2007 - 04:36 PM) 826345816[/snapback]

Oh boo-hoo!Like high-school boys have never heard a `bad word` before.Neither way was proffesional but crying like a baby because u lost and someone wouldnt trade film with you is pathetic!The fact of the matter is Randle out coached Gaddis like he does so many other coaches.So i say we grow a pair and stop worrying about a curse word and preventing a pity handshake and get back to discussing the fact that Munford is a thriving program that obviously many worry about!!!!!

Like I said before, there is no one whining in Henry County. Munford can win the region every year and get knocked out in round two while Henry County finishes second and goes to the semi-finals. The folks in Paris will take that every year. Coach Randle would prefer that if you ask him. I am sure Coach Gaddis prefers that. No one in Henry County cares whether there was a handshake or not. No one in Henry County cares whether there was a film swap or not. The folks in Henry County would love to have won the Munford game. I would think the folks in Munford would have loved to go deeper in the playoffs, especially since they won the region. Munford was better in the middle of the season and Henry County was better at the end of the season. The fact that Coach Randle would not return the phone calls from Coach Gaddis about swapping films and then ultimately did not swap at all, did not cost Henry County the game, nor did it win the game for Munford. As a former coach of 35 years, it is unprofessional to refuse to return phone calls from another coach within your region and equally unprofessional to refuse to swap films. I don't care if that is his policy or not. That is a situation in which you alter your policy to fit that of the region to which you belong, at least that would be the professional thing to do. And as long as Coach Randle has been coaching, he knows that but apparently chooses to be obstinate, which is within his right, but is not professional conduct. If Coach Gaddis did not not shake hands, then that is unprofessional as well. All of this should make for a heck of an atmosphere next year in Paris.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Red Warrior @ Jan 26 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826346609[/snapback]

Like I said before, there is no one whining in Henry County. Munford can win the region every year and get knocked out in round two while Henry County finishes second and goes to the semi-finals. The folks in Paris will take that every year. Coach Randle would prefer that if you ask him. I am sure Coach Gaddis prefers that. No one in Henry County cares whether there was a handshake or not. No one in Henry County cares whether there was a film swap or not. The folks in Henry County would love to have won the Munford game. I would think the folks in Munford would have loved to go deeper in the playoffs, especially since they won the region. Munford was better in the middle of the season and Henry County was better at the end of the season. Thye fact that Coach Randle would not return the phone calls from Coach Gaddis about swapping films and then ultimately did not swap at all, did not cost Henry County the game, nor did it win the gane for Munford. As a former coach of 35 years, it is unprofessional to refuse to return phone calls from another coach within your region and equally unprofessional to refuse to swap films. I don't care if that is his policy or not. That is a situation in which you alter your policy to fit that of the region to which you belong, at least that would be the professional thing to do. And as long as Coach Randle has been coaching, he knows that but apparently chooses to be obstinate, which is within his right, but is not professional conduct. If Coach Gaddis did not not shake hands, then that is unprofessional as well. All of this should make for a heck of an atmosphere next year in Paris.

He did shake hands. Look on the film. I am sure they will be glad to show it to you.

QUOTE(Red Warrior @ Jan 26 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826346609[/snapback]

Like I said before, there is no one whining in Henry County. Munford can win the region every year and get knocked out in round two while Henry County finishes second and goes to the semi-finals. The folks in Paris will take that every year. Coach Randle would prefer that if you ask him. I am sure Coach Gaddis prefers that. No one in Henry County cares whether there was a handshake or not. No one in Henry County cares whether there was a film swap or not. The folks in Henry County would love to have won the Munford game. I would think the folks in Munford would have loved to go deeper in the playoffs, especially since they won the region. Munford was better in the middle of the season and Henry County was better at the end of the season. The fact that Coach Randle would not return the phone calls from Coach Gaddis about swapping films and then ultimately did not swap at all, did not cost Henry County the game, nor did it win the game for Munford. As a former coach of 35 years, it is unprofessional to refuse to return phone calls from another coach within your region and equally unprofessional to refuse to swap films. I don't care if that is his policy or not. That is a situation in which you alter your policy to fit that of the region to which you belong, at least that would be the professional thing to do. And as long as Coach Randle has been coaching, he knows that but apparently chooses to be obstinate, which is within his right, but is not professional conduct. If Coach Gaddis did not not shake hands, then that is unprofessional as well. All of this should make for a heck of an atmosphere next year in Paris.

The YANKER has a proposal...I will volunteer to shake hands with Coach Randle and then shake hands with Coach Gaddis. Then the YANKER will swap films with both coaches. Then the YANKER will curse both coaches. Then the YANKER will return phone calls to both coaches even though they never called the YANKER!! The YANKER will then order myself a ring for being the YANKER!! The YANKER will then promptly conduct a banquet in my own honor!! I am very glad that I could resolve this problem!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER continues to love the fact that while Munford and HC are still battling over these ridiculous issues, JCM is busy preparing to beat both of you...and we will!!! The Cougars are down but not out! We are on the road to recovery...we are certainly not CONSUMED by our games last season with either Munford or HC!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Yanker @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826346706[/snapback]

The YANKER has a proposal...I will volunteer to shake hands with Coach Randle and then shake hands with Coach Gaddis. Then the YANKER will swap films with both coaches. Then the YANKER will curse both coaches. Then the YANKER will return phone calls to both coaches even though they never called the YANKER!! The YANKER will then order myself a ring for being the YANKER!! The YANKER will then promptly conduct a banquet in my own honor!! I am very glad that I could resolve this problem!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help. In the meantime, I will work on growing a pair for next season. Things should work out fine.

QUOTE(Yanker @ Jan 26 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826346706[/snapback]

Yanker..I've got to hand it to you!!! I needed this laugh! What a wonderful way to end all of this. Maybe we can send you to the White House and you can settle this Middle East fiasco also. Thanks for making my day.

QUOTE(wtnoff @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826347645[/snapback]

Yanker..I've got to hand it to you!!! I needed this laugh! What a wonderful way to end all of this. Maybe we can send you to the White House and you can settle this Middle East fiasco also. Thanks for making my day.

Apparently that word is getting around. Dr. Condoleezza Rice has contacted me and requested that I accompany her and her staff to a conference in the Middle East next month. After resolving the Munford-HC crisis, the belief is that there is little that the YANKER cannot do. That belief is correct because...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Yanker @ Jan 29 2007 - 10:09 AM) 826350175[/snapback]

Apparently that word is getting around. Dr. Condoleezza Rice has contacted me and requested that I accompany her and her staff to a conference in the Middle East next month. After resolving the Munford-HC crisis, the belief is that there is little that the YANKER cannot do. That belief is correct because...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To completely finalize the Munford-Henry crisis and to be complete ( as I know you would want to be, you being the YANKER, ) you would need to promise yourself that you would pay yourself a huge bonus for meeting a certain criteria proposed by the booster club. Then after meeting such criteria , not pay yourself and immediately begin looking for another job.

QUOTE(wtnoff @ Jan 29 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826350188[/snapback]

To completely finalize the Munford-Henry crisis and to be complete ( as I know you would want to be, you being the YANKER, ) you would need to promise yourself that you would pay yourself a huge bonus for meeting a certain criteria proposed by the booster club. Then after meeting such criteria , not pay yourself and immediately begin looking for another job.

Your wit is appreciated by the witty YANKER. Your modification to my original plan is a just one. I will contact Dr. Rice to make sure there is room on the plane for you as well. Clear your calendar for next month and be available when the YANKER calls. You have made the BIG TIME my friend. Your association with the YANKER has paid off hugely.

QUOTE(orangemoundnorth @ Feb 3 2007 - 07:04 PM) 826357311[/snapback]

Munford is for rent! Reason I say that is Courtney M adison transferred back to Melrose! Any reply from you cougar fans?

This was probably done legally but is shady at the least. Munford, or anyone, who can attract players from Memphis and then have them transfer back to their original school after the season, simply makes a mockery of the system. As I have stated before, most schools do not have this opportunity and this results in an unlevel playing field, even if it is done in such a way that makes it technically legal. From the perspective of a retired coach of 35 years, this, if true, is sickening.