Northwest

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(coachchris86 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:10 AM) 826346816[/snapback]

i asked for it to be shut down, and i thank coacht for doing so. some people need to read board rules before posting. they are set to have positive conversations and leave out the problems. Thank you for your time.

Joel Schrenk is who Northwest needs. He is a positive, organized coach that has been around 6A football for awhile in Alabama under some great head coaches. He will be great for the kids and the community. He knows football and will take Northwest to the level they should have been at for a long time now. I know he has applied and interviewed. Northwest people will not be disappointed. He will make Northwest proud and win a bunch of football games.

QUOTE(captain @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826346958[/snapback]

Joel Schrenk is who Northwest needs. He is a positive, organized coach that has been around 6A football for awhile in Alabama under some great head coaches. He will be great for the kids and the community. He knows football and will take Northwest to the level they should have been at for a long time now. I know he has applied and interviewed. Northwest people will not be disappointed. He will make Northwest proud and win a bunch of football games.

what schools has he been at and how long has he been coaching. Tell us a little about him.

If he is such a great 6A coach in Alabama, why in the world would he leave to take over at Northwest? If a good coach is leaving their state to come to Northwest, you have to wonder who is running them out of town. Northwest does not seem to be such a great job that they can attract great candidates from all over the South. The best fit may be someone local. Am I wrong?

QUOTE(captain @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826346958[/snapback]

Is that why Austin High went 3-6 in one of the weakest regions in 6A Football? Did not make playoffs this year. Their region went 1-3 in the 1st round with the #1 team beating the #4 team in 2OT.