Northwest

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Apr 18 2007 - 07:41 AM) 826440106[/snapback]NE offerd a scrimmage and the new coach is going to have a green and gold game but no date as of yet.

I have a buddy who coaches in Clarksville and he said NW is having their spring scrimmage (green and gold game) this Saturday, April 28. Not sure what time though.

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:26 PM) 826434994[/snapback]I am sorry but if I remeber you had a personal problem with that young man. Players should not lose positions to injury. Players should also not question their coaches. Sorry that is the only memories you could carry from your football career. That is not the way I will remember you. Good luck in your future endeavors.

I hear the coach is having trouble getting any of the principals to hire his coaches. He can't get a coach hired. Northwest doesn't have openings that most coaches are endorsed in. I don't know what he is going to do. He'll probably get stuck with whatever he can get hired. The school system needs to help him out. Not to mention some of these principals.

QUOTE(jacket2557 @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:21 AM) 826448209[/snapback]I hear the coach is having trouble getting any of the principals to hire his coaches. He can't get a coach hired. Northwest doesn't have openings that most coaches are endorsed in. I don't know what he is going to do. He'll probably get stuck with whatever he can get hired. The school system needs to help him out. Not to mention some of these principals.

During the last head coaches reign they only had one coach in the building and he took care of all the paper work and players by himself and he wasn't the head coach. They wouldn't help with any hires.

QUOTE(the prophet @ Apr 30 2007 - 12:09 PM) 826448371[/snapback]Did NW and NE scrimmage this weekend? If the new coach can not get the coaches he wants, why would he get rid of the ones already there?

No they had an inner squad scrimmage and heard it was less than impressive.