WATAUGA CONFERENCE!

Familyguy2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewrin can be beat. they are not unstopable. yea they are the best team in the confrence but tend to let up and one team will come back. we did with out a 6'4 and 6'5 post underneath started to 6'0 post and hung witth them intill jv was but in and the mo went on are side when we killed thier then put the starters back and killed them to. lost by 5 u just have to have a huge run on them and not them get one first... but North lost to cd last night and play west greene which im saying north and cd plays south greene on sat i call cd. so it can be a close race. dont count out cd cause we have the weapons to do somethin

woo i missed alot of words in thier! lol just over look the speeling! lol u know what i mean! i type way to fast and dont proof read!

QUOTE(Familyguy2 @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826353631[/snapback]

Wrong conf. bubby. Try single A.

Is there a chance WG could play SG in the first round of the tourney?That would be sweet!I want to go for the sweep against the Rebels.We need to win friday night.North will be a tough game for the Buffs.GO BUFFS!!

QUOTE(GO BUFFS @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:34 PM) 826353705[/snapback]

Is there a chance WG could play SG in the first round of the tourney?That would be sweet!I want to go for the sweep against the Rebels.We need to win friday night.North will be a tough game for the Buffs.GO BUFFS!!

There is a chance but I dont think it will happen. This friday night is the biggest game wg has had this year so far.

QUOTE(CDHSKNIGHTS34 @ Jan 31 2007 - 06:53 PM) 826353589[/snapback]

Ewrin can be beat. they are not unstopable. yea they are the best team in the confrence but tend to let up and one team will come back. we did with out a 6'4 and 6'5 post underneath started to 6'0 post and hung witth them intill jv was but in and the mo went on are side when we killed thier then put the starters back and killed them to. lost by 5 u just have to have a huge run on them and not them get one first... but North lost to cd last night and play west greene which im saying north and cd plays south greene on sat i call cd. so it can be a close race. dont count out cd cause we have the weapons to do somethin

woo i missed alot of words in thier! lol just over look the speeling! lol u know what i mean! i type way to fast and dont proof read!

CD better play some A game ball sat. to beat SG. WG will be in one of the biggest games of the season for them thay win by 5.

QUOTE(CDHSKNIGHTS34 @ Jan 31 2007 - 05:53 PM) 826353589[/snapback]

you keep talkin about the devils. Looking at the schedule it looks like you will have your chance next week. Was at the game earlier they were up like 23 and put their 3rd string in 4th quarter and your starters came back to make it respectable. I'd be careful talking too much about Unicoi, it may bite you!

QUOTE(GO BUFFS @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:34 PM) 826353705[/snapback]

There is a way for West Greene and South Greene could play again in the district tournament, but alot of things would have to happen, and in this conf. anything is possible.

This is what would have to happen to get your wish. Sullivan North would have to lose their last 3 conf. games which are West Greene, South Greene, Elizabethton. And South Greene would have to win 2 out of their last 3 games, which means they would have to beat Chuckey-Doak, and Sullivan North, because their last game is Ewrin, and they would have to beat North or it wouldn't work.