Hot Dog contest eaters celebrate

bear cat brown

I'll take mine with mustard, and extra slaw, Mr kobay.

What a night of wrestling.

But first ,Harry and I would like to thank the hundreds that showed up for the meeting at Mervs. Luckily the Fire Marshal was busy over at the Baylor School for Boys and Girls.

Now the Rasslin. BSFBAG and TMSFB put on a show that was witnessed by standing room only and several peeking thru the window, and a pretty good show it was. This was not a match of GREAT match-ups, with the exception of Mr Johnson Vs Mr Young & Mike Bell vs Zach Goss. The computers pick all the winners with ease, but had trouble with these two.

First and Foremost Mr Johnson, maybe the best match that I have seen you wrestle. In control the whole time and made a great Wrestler look average. Now in the same breath, I wish all kids that don't win would act like the man Mr Young did. He battled hard,didn't have his best, but acted like the true Champion that he is.

Goss and Bell , down to the wire where it looks as if Bell gets the takedown for the win ,but time expired..

Like I said great over all match, but the computer got them all right with ease.......

Oops looks like I might have been mistaken, let me make a phone call just to double check....

My apologies to the OW of the Match. TREY STAVRUM

It seems that Trey was beaten by 6 or 7 at the McCallie Inv by T J Duncan and was a heavy underdog again tonite. But that's the great thing about Trey he never quits . The OLPHER family is proud of you

Now to the Match that really counted....

Irish vs Hixson --- with the winner going to Clarksville and the privilege of hanging out with the beautiful people on Friday Night.

Irish jump out to a big lead only to see the Cats jump on top by 1 with 2 matches left. The pressure was on Nick 'The Duck " Millaird and he was not going to let the Baylor School for Boys and girls party fans down. Tee Boone closed out the match and you could hear WV, singing take the last train to Clarksville.

OW of The Match..... Mr Adamson. He could have been our OW in every event for the last two years, but I thought I would save him for his last home wrestling match. Jay you will be missed ,not only for your wrestling abilities ,but also for the great kid that you are.

Clarksville get ready cause the Caravan is on its way

Go Irish

bcb

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Jan 27 2007 - 01:48 PM) 826348180[/snapback]

I'll take mine with mustard, and extra slaw, Mr kobay.

Looks like I'll have to EAT my predictions. I must say, BCB, that Mr. Johnson wrestled a great match. We all know about his great defense, however, I was thoroughly impressed by how well he executed his takedowns on such a physical opponent. It was a near flawless match, Mr. Johnson. Congratulations.

I am very excited to see you two meet again.

Also, I have a trivial question about Mr. Johnson's stats:

He beat Fields 3-0.

He beat M. Fuller 2-0, 3-0, and 6-0.

And he beat Will Young 7-1.

My question is how many points has Mr. Johnson given up this year?

Mr. Wonderful

QUOTE(Mr. Wonderful @ Jan 29 2007 - 10:21 AM) 826350100[/snapback]

Looks like I'll have to EAT my predictions. I must say, BCB, that Mr. Johnson wrestled a great match. We all know about his great defense, however, I was thoroughly impressed by how well he executed his takedowns on such a physical opponent. It was a near flawless match, Mr. Johnson. Congratulations.

He beat Fields 3-0.

Mr. Wonderful

Not many!!!!!!!!!!! He is THE MAN

QUOTE(Mr. Wonderful @ Jan 29 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826350100[/snapback]

He beat Fields 3-0.

Mr. Wonderful

I have seen every one of Bens matches this year and do not recall him giving up an offensive point other than escape. Also add Knapp of collins hill, and the Lassiter kid who placed high in Ga last year to Bens list.

QUOTE(ichi the killer @ Jan 29 2007 - 12:00 PM) 826350164[/snapback]

well i have to admit that after taking a half day off work and then driving to chatt-town early to get a good spot to see the match, i was somewhat surprised at what i witnessed. after reading the many posts all of you guys had made about the BJ/WY match up i was expecting the match to be much closer than it was. will young, whom i have never seen wrestle before, did put up a good fight but just wasn't quick enough nor strong enough to ever really have a second of control in the match. there is something that is very special about that ben johnson kid. very few have the natural talent and mentality that he possesses. anyone that can leave the mat without being pinned by this kid should be very proud of themself.

there were several matches that did however have me on the edge of my seat. sorry i can't remember the names or weights but there sure was a ton of talent on both sides of the mat. the 2nd match of the evening was one that stands out.

i have to add that i am really glad i did take the half day since the Ben johnson-will young match was first. congrads to ben johnson and the baylor school.