Chapel Hill Basketball

fresh

Well after my long stay away from coacht. About a two month break... I have decided to make a return. I just wanted to go away for a while and just read stupid comments on here.. Like VB or Cascade will finish first in the district. Or I love it when people talk about Corey, he plays no D.. How many did smith have last night. 5pts.. wow good game MVP. Looks like Corey has run away with MVP like I said, and his teammate Nick Schnapp is probably 2nd in that race. I mean he has a hurt hand and still averagin 21 a game... Looks like all my predictions are turning out to be true... so now what do all you people who told me i was just taking up for my boy and i didnt know what i was talking about have to say... And i told everyone Forrest would win simply because they have the best coach and best player in the district... Cascade is the only team in the district I have any respect for as far as a good team.. They are athletic. VB is big but to bad big doesn't win games against teams other than the bottom half of terrible 9A... I'm waiting for some ridiculous comments on here from you X bench warmers who wish your sons were as good as you talked them up to be... But looks like I am the one who made the right predictions... I even had Chapel Hill fans siding with you other guys on here... I love when I'm right.

QUOTE(fresh @ Jan 27 2007 - 02:36 PM) 826348285[/snapback]

And i told everyone Forrest would win simply because they have the best coach and best player in the district... Cascade is the only team in the district I have any respect for as far as a good team.. They are athletic. VB is big but to bad big doesn't win games against teams other than the bottom half of terrible 9A

fresh, i dont think you understand when to close your mouth. this season is far for over, and if im not mistaking cascade beat yall on yall's floor. given yall did beat them beat them at their place. if you know anything about the game of basketball you should know that it takes more than just one so called "superstar" to win. sure he might win "mvp", but honestly what does that really mean beside he doesnt involve his teammates as much as he could and should. That is why when forrest gets to the region they will lose to teams like east lit, east robertson, white house heritage, and nashville christian, who are all very capable of beating forrest. if you want to say that forrest is the best, thats your opinion, but to call out another team thats wrong. yeah VB stumble agansint forrest, but thats one of very few slip ups that VB has had this year. they are a very solid team capable of beating anyone on any given night. you are the kind of fan that makes everyone on sick to their stomach when they read your post, because you are a bias forrest fan with little or no respect for any team nor do you have any respect for the game of basketball. you should be ashamed of yourself.