Blackman Middle basketball

icecold06

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(threepointer @ Feb 10 2007 - 01:18 AM) 826365940[/snapback]

Saturday at 2:00 or 2;15 from what I hear. Yes, Mt. Juliet is solid and so is lavergne.

Yeah Lavergne has only lost one game on the floor and that was agianst Blackman their other losses were forfeits, so yeah they are pretty good. Mt. Juliet........ they have only lost 1 game all season they are rolling right now, should be a very good state tournament, I think top to bottom it will be more competitive than last year's tournament

QUOTE(eddrock @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:03 AM) 826363341[/snapback]

for what each team lost both coach moore and coach rockensock both have done a great job. i know about how mt. juliet has done in the tournament how has the other area tournament gone

some things have changed in mj. grades, conduct in school. heard from a friend there is not a grade rule in middle ball, true? last year team was all the good guys, heard they retired thier numbers-don't know if that's all good but...

wrong way to win and a right way. respect is not a sometimes thing.

just a thought. need good people teaching kids to be good people more thasn winning games.

Kinda hard to believe that former coach (Travis King) would allow those things to go on or even this year. I have no idea what team this person was referring too but doesn't seem to have much facts to back it up with.

To answer your question they had a couple of kids play in some tournament that wasn't TSSAA sactioned. They are by far the most talented and athletic team in the State Sectionals. I don't know if they will win it but they have got the horses this year to definitely go all the way. Solid inside and out.

Yes they have a new staff and they have done a great job with what they have.

Losing more talent than anyone in the mid-state, , I'm not sold on that either but they did lose some great players.

If Blackman defeats Dickson then it looks like it could be another Mt. juliet and Blackman battle on Blackmans turf, except this time to get to the Sectional finals. It should be interesting!

QUOTE(threepointer @ Feb 13 2007 - 02:13 AM) 826369763[/snapback]

Yes they have a new staff and they have done a great job with what they have.

Losing more talent than anyone in the mid-state, , I'm not sold on that either but they did lose some great players.

If Blackman defeats Dickson then it looks like it could be another Mt. juliet and Blackman battle on Blackmans turf, except this time to get to the Sectional finals. It should be interesting!

Thats funny last year's tournament played out almost the same way Blackman played Dickson Co. in the 1st round and went on to defeat Mt. Juliet in the finals after losing to Mt. Juliet twice in the regular season.

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:56 AM) 826370018[/snapback]

Thats funny last year's tournament played out almost the same way Blackman played Dickson Co. in the 1st round and went on to defeat Mt. Juliet in the finals after losing to Mt. Juliet twice in the regular season.

I totally forgot about that. Isn't all this ironic if Blackman defeats Dickson County Wednesday night.