Blackman Middle basketball

icecold06

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that Blackman plays excellent TEAM basketball, not many athletes, but MAN they play extremely hard and are VERY well coached. I don't know if they will win state out of their area but I have to say that they are definitley the suprise due to the athletes they lost last season and what they had return. I have watched them play several times this year and watching them defeat Christiana, Central, and lavergne was mind blowing seeing the athletes those teams had. It was fun watching them execute on offense and to see how well discipline they were on defense.

Yes they did lose to Mt. Juliet twice this year which is far more athletic across the board than Blackman. As far has who lost more talent last year, well, you are entitled to your opinion which I am sure some will agree and disagree. I'm not quite sure I agree with you on that but that is another topic for another thread!

However, I have seen Mt. Juliet play this year against Smyrna and they are talented and definitely have a shot at State as well. I don't know who will win the sectional but it is going to be interesting.

QUOTE(crimsontide43 @ Feb 5 2007 - 07:56 PM) 826359728[/snapback]

They have lost twice to Mt. Juliet this year who lost more talent than Blackman did.

I think it is about the same as far as talent lost I think Mt. Juliet were equal as far as talent last year, they both pretty much lost the same thing

QUOTE(eddrock @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826363341[/snapback]

for what each team lost both coach moore and coach rockensock both have done a great job. i know about how mt. juliet has done in the tournament how has the other area tournament gone

Blackman is playin gin the semi finals of their area tonight against E.O. Coffman

and Lvergne plays against Central both games should be interesting, What do T.W. Hunter and Dickson look like I have seen Mt. Juliet and Walter J. BAird play already this year

QUOTE(threepointer @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826364593[/snapback]

Here is the latest information:

Blackman and Lavergne will playing for the area championship. Blackman absolutley crushed E.O Coffman. Lavergne was tested by Central and won in over time.

This should be a really good match up. They split in the regular season.

yeah I think it is going to be a good game from start to finish, it will be an intense battle kind of like their second matchup

QUOTE(threepointer @ Feb 9 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826365528[/snapback]

Ice Cold,

It seems you you know a little about Blackman Middle from your posts. Do you know Coach Moore very well?

We know each other but not like best friend talk on a regular basis. I know some people who have kids that attend Blackman

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 9 2007 - 08:19 PM) 826365548[/snapback]

We know each other but not like best friend talk on a regular basis. I know some people who have kids that attend Blackman

So when is the game between Blackman anf Laverne. Mt Juliet is solid, very strong team. Laverne has a good team also.