District 10-A Champs

HeritagePunter

Well in another nail biter the Patriots come out on top. I think they're kind of flying under the radar right now!!! All there games are close but they're holding tough and staying composed when it gets down to it and playing GREAT TEAM ball. They are 14-6...2 losses in A ball (both were avenged). The other ones 1. Hendersonville-AAA school 2. Clarksville by 8 Isnt Clarksville one of the top teams in AAA???? 3. Knox Catholic 14-5 and a top team in AA 4. Powell-15-6 in AAA....SSSHHHHH dont say too much but these guys arent all that bad....They're smart and play great defense!!!! look at their team page to see their wins....

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HeritagePunter @ Jan 30 2007 - 11:32 PM) 826352655[/snapback]

Well in another nail biter the Patriots come out on top. I think they're kind of flying under the radar right now!!! All there games are close but they're holding tough and staying composed when it gets down to it and playing GREAT TEAM ball. They are 13-8...2 losses in A ball (both were avenged). The other ones 1. MBA-DII school 2. Hendersonville-AAA school 3. Clarksville by 8 4. Clarksville by 5 Isnt Clarksville one of the top teams in AAA???? 5. Knox Catholic 14-5 and a top team in AA 6. Powell-15-6 in AAA....SSSHHHHH dont say too much but these guys arent all that bad....They're smart and play great defense!!!! look at their team page to see their wins....

They havent clinched the District yet....If they lose out and NC wins out then that makes NC 11-3 and Heritage 10-4.....not saying Heritage will lose out just saying not quite done yet....If Heritage beats CA Friday or McEwen next week then they clinch no matter what because they win all tie breakers....good job guys one more and its official but dont stop at district go for region then state...good luck

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Jan 30 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826352663[/snapback]

They havent clinched the District yet....If they lose out and NC wins out then that makes NC 11-3 and Heritage 10-4.....not saying Heritage will lose out just saying not quite done yet....If Heritage beats CA Friday or McEwen next week then they clinch no matter what because they win all tie breakers....good job guys one more and its official but dont stop at district go for region then state...good luck

U sure? Jared said they clinched....but I guess what you're saying makes complete sense!!!!! Whoops this should be disregarded and come back to later

QUOTE(HeritagePunter @ Jan 31 2007 - 12:20 AM) 826352694[/snapback]

U sure? Jared said they clinched....but I guess what you're saying makes complete sense!!!!! Whoops this should be disregarded and come back to later

Might want to re-think what you are saying here for a moment. I think what you are trying to say is that WHH has clinched the #1 seed in the district tournament. They haven't even played the tournament yet and you have WHH the district champs. A case of the cart before the horse here i believe. Lots of basketball left to play before you guys can crown yourselves the disctrict champs. I am sure there are several teams in 10A that are not ready to let you guys just to self appoint yourselves the district champions without playing the tournament. Just a thought here.

QUOTE(HeritagePunter @ Jan 30 2007 - 11:32 PM) 826352655[/snapback]

Well in another nail biter the Patriots come out on top. I think they're kind of flying under the radar right now!!! All there games are close but they're holding tough and staying composed when it gets down to it and playing GREAT TEAM ball. They are 13-8...2 losses in A ball (both were avenged). The other ones 1. MBA-DII school 2. Hendersonville-AAA school 3. Clarksville by 8 4. Clarksville by 5 Isnt Clarksville one of the top teams in AAA???? 5. Knox Catholic 14-5 and a top team in AA 6. Powell-15-6 in AAA....SSSHHHHH dont say too much but these guys arent all that bad....They're smart and play great defense!!!! look at their team page to see their wins....

coacht had this wrong heritage is 14-6 (played clarksville once lost by 8 and the mba game is a hall of fame) and heritage hasnt clenched either they must win one of the next 2 district games

QUOTE(Voldad @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:02 AM) 826352759[/snapback]

Might want to re-think what you are saying here for a moment. I think what you are trying to say is that WHH has clinched the #1 seed in the district tournament. They haven't even played the tournament yet and you have WHH the district champs. A case of the cart before the horse here i believe. Lots of basketball left to play before you guys can crown yourselves the disctrict champs. I am sure there are several teams in 10A that are not ready to let you guys just to self appoint yourselves the district champions without playing the tournament. Just a thought here.

He was saying that the patriots will clinch the regular season district championship. He wasn't talking about the tourney

QUOTE(rollinnillor @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:19 AM) 826352830[/snapback]

He was saying that the patriots will clinch the regular season district championship. He wasn't talking about the tourney

Yeah I was talkin bout regular season, and I was wrong. We haven't clinched yet. We just have to beat Clarksville Academy on Friday and then we'll clinch because even if we were to lose to McEwen next week we'll still have the tie breakers.

QUOTE(LEE16 @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:57 AM) 826352819[/snapback]

coacht had this wrong heritage is 14-6 (played clarksville once lost by 8 and the mba game is a hall of fame) and heritage hasnt clenched either they must win one of the next 2 district games

Thanks for clearin that up Lee, I went in and edited my original post

QUOTE(Voldad @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:02 AM) 826352759[/snapback]

aww looks like voldad is gettin jealous again. You know he meant regular season district champs, heritage knows they still have a tournament to play so you dont have to remind them. Why dont you just give credit where credit is do while your team sits back in 2nd place.....o yea Jarrell is the bes PG in the distrcit in case you forgot.

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Jan 31 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826353175[/snapback]

aww looks like voldad is gettin jealous again. You know he meant regular season district champs, heritage knows they still have a tournament to play so you dont have to remind them. Why dont you just give credit where credit is do while your team sits back in 2nd place.....o yea Jarrell is the bes PG in the distrcit in case you forgot.

Man, i see you still have that big chip on your shoulder. No need to get snippy here. If you want to call being in first place in the district at the end of the regular season the "champions" of regular season then that is fine. But in the real world you have to wait and win the district tournament to be crowned the district champions. What you get by being in 1st place at the end of the season in top seed in the tournament. Good luck to you guys. By the way not jealous here at all you guys beat us straight up, not making any excuses here for sure. Lots of basketball left to play yet.

QUOTE(Voldad @ Jan 31 2007 - 02:39 PM) 826353385[/snapback]

Man, i see you still have that big chip on your shoulder. No need to get snippy here. If you want to call being in first place in the district at the end of the regular season the "champions" of regular season then that is fine. But in the real world you have to wait and win the district tournament to be crowned the district champions. What you get by being in 1st place at the end of the season in top seed in the tournament. Good luck to you guys. By the way not jealous here at all you guys beat us straight up, not making any excuses here for sure. Lots of basketball left to play yet.

In the real world there are District Champs and District Tournament Champs. Voldad should know that if he knew as much as he thinks he does. No one is snippy here but him. Some teams have a hard time being gracious losers, or should I say some parents or assistant coaches have a hard time,huh Voldad??