Sequoyah Football

Sequoyah SID

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys,give me the gory details. I didn't get to go to the game,but I heard the turnover bug bit us hard again. Were we just simply outclassed in this one,were we flat,enlighten me when you feel like posting about it. Hang in there boys,you will get there. These things take time and hard work. GO CHIEFS!

We have been outclassed almost every game. Want to see a good team go watch Maryville High School and see how football is supposed to be played. I knew Howard has too much speed for our team. Thank goodness there is one more game to have to suffer through. Wish we had Scott Meadows back.

We have been outclassed almost every game. Want to see a good team go watch Maryville High School and see how football is supposed to be played. I knew Howard has too much speed for our team. Thank goodness there is one more game to have to suffer through. Wish we had Scott Meadows back.

wow that is GREAT attitude to have right there....people like you are part of the problem up there.

good luck sequoyah! beat meigs! maybe you can knock em out of the playoffs!!!! that would salvage your season a little, wouldn't it?

wow that is GREAT attitude to have right there....people like you are part of the problem up there.

good luck sequoyah! beat meigs! maybe you can knock em out of the playoffs!!!! that would salvage your season a little, wouldn't it?

Smokey04

This is the first time I would like to say thanks for the plug.

Chargers have come a long way good luck.

If you suffer through go stay home or go to Maryville.

If you want to support our young team come to the game. If you want to help the team get better ask the Coach or the A.D. what you can do to help and then DO IT.

The team,The supports,The School does not need your negitive input unless you are willing to help improve the program.

Well why don't you head on up 411 and watch the rebels. As for me i will be right here watching the CHIEFS. And guess what no suffering at all because I have enjoyed watching this young team get better.

Dude,it must really be hard for you. Someone has obviously been describing the game to you,no way you could have watched the same team I have. I suppose it is hard to see a game when you have your head so far up your butt! If you don't like the team or the coaches or the fans,it is very simple. LEAVE! Normally I try to take into account frustration and such,but this is plain CRAP! I'm quite sure Maryville or William Blount has an extra seat if you would like to go there. My suggestion to you is this,get on board or get out of the way! If you are going to get on here and demean these kids who have worked hard and improved so much,I would really like to take their part and talk to you about this face to face. In the words of the immortal Doc Holliday,"Say When."

Thanks,Smokey! We had a great effort tonight,tied at 24 with 50 seconds to play. Meigs was just a little to strong for our young team,but it sure was a fun game to watch. They scored,then ran an interception back on a desperation pass there at the end. Good luck to all our teams in the playoffs! GO CHIEFS!

Thanks,Smokey! We had a great effort tonight,tied at 24 with 50 seconds to play. Meigs was just a little to strong for our young team,but it sure was a fun game to watch. They scored,then ran an interception back on a desperation pass there at the end. Good luck to all our teams in the playoffs! GO CHIEFS!

yeah, man. that guy is an IDIOT. sounds like a play here and a play there and yall would have beaten meigs...but that is the way it is in this region...the top for are so close and yall proved tonight that yall can hang with some of the best in the region. now go get in the wieghtroom and get better....i hope yall go 9-1 next year (bet ya can't guess who that one loss will be to) just get better...that's all you can do!!!! GO CHARGERS

Well there was a lot of progress made this year, but still miles to go. This team was much improved and was much more competitive. Had some teams beat, but could not finish late in the game. But keeping it real if my count is right we were still outscored 148 to 52 by the top 4 teams in the region. That is right at 3 to 1, and that is reason enough for me to be concerned especially when I expect our region champs to be even better next year. So hopefully we can find a stubborn defense and more explosive offensive style to compete for that region championship next season.

I will be rooting for Region 3-3A maybe they can make some noise in the playoffs.

yeah, man. that guy is an IDIOT. sounds like a play here and a play there and yall would have beaten meigs...but that is the way it is in this region...the top for are so close and yall proved tonight that yall can hang with some of the best in the region. now go get in the wieghtroom and get better....i hope yall go 9-1 next year (bet ya can't guess who that one loss will be to) just get better...that's all you can do!!!! GO CHARGERS

U are the idiots I have been around football longer than you have. I will go to William Blount or Maryville. At least they are in the playoffs while this team sits at home. I have gone to watch both of these teams and Meadows welcomed me. Both of these teams could beat you with their B teams saw what happend when you played the William Blount jvs.