Kenwood @ Springfield

ut18vols

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

springfield 75 kenwood 52... could get ugly... good thing that kenwood does have a good coach and is leading things in the right path though... well the assistant coach..we wont talk about him.. be ready for the full suit. I guess he thinks he is in the NBA playoffs or something.... gotta get hot in that thing.. ha

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Feb 7 2007 - 01:42 PM) 826362214[/snapback]

Utvols - - You gonna be keeping the game updated tonight like you have done sometimes?

Is there a link for a radio station that you can pick this game up from on the internet??

Naw I want be doing the updates on the game like usual(Ill be there) but I do have a link to the game. Go to WDBL and scroll down to LISTEN LIVE!!! WDBL, click on it and you can hear the game. Game should start around 7:30 or so.

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Feb 7 2007 - 01:48 PM) 826362227[/snapback]

Thanks. WBDL.com i guess?

no, wsgi1100.com The guy who owns it has 2 local stations. WSGI plays music and WDBL plays news/talkshow and he plays Springfield High Sports on WDBL. I work for him and usaully that how I update the scores. I sit at the station and I make sure the guys stay on air and their voices are too loud so I figure Id post on here while there.