Kenwood @ Springfield

ut18vols

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:22 AM) 826363173[/snapback]

Thanks UT for that info yesterday. I found it. Thought I had the wrong station for a while because they were just busy talking away, but then found out the girls game had gone over and it was senior night, so they just got started late. Appreciate the help.

Yea I got there at 8 and I saw the last minute or so of the girls game. I was surprised. I figure I would already missed most of the 1st half. Thanks for listening. It cools that people actually listen, all the times I worked there I thought nobody really listened.

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:28 AM) 826363181[/snapback]

Was it as good of a game as it sounded on the radio. I got the impression that Kenwood was in the game right up till the end. Did it seem that way in person?

Well the Jackets jumped out on a 13 point run at the beginning. They were fired up. Well during the second qtr. KW came on hard and pulled within 4 pts. so at half 25-21. Pretty good game so far. SF jumped out on a small run and got a lead and then KW battled back and pulled with 5. Now we are at 2 minutes in the game and and SF just bout had the game wrapped up and were leading by 7. They left the little guy on KW(I mean he is like 5'8) and he drained a 3 and pulled within 4 and I was thinking there is no way we can lose on homecoming. Then SF played keep away and got a few fouls and pulled away for he 8 point win. Overall it was a good game, SF and KW played hard and I say the fans got there money worth.