Games to Reschedule

irishfan1

Just saw that Robertson County schools are closed tomorrow because of illnesses. Will teams be able to play tomorrow and/or Saturday? Houston County is scheduled to play at East tomorrow and McEwen has a make-up scheduled with them on Saturday. These are both big district games. Just curious about the policy for Robertson County schools. Thanks for any help!

QUOTE(irishfan1 @ Feb 1 2007 - 05:58 PM) 826354954[/snapback]

Just saw that Robertson County schools are closed tomorrow because of illnesses. Will teams be able to play tomorrow and/or Saturday? Houston County is scheduled to play at East tomorrow and McEwen has a make-up scheduled with them on Saturday. These are both big district games. Just curious about the policy for Robertson County schools. Thanks for any help!

To my knowledge I'm almost 100% sure it's up to the home team in the situation of a school being closed on a game day it's then up to that school to decide if they should play or not. And in this particular situation i would say they'll play tomm because the regular season ends at the end of next week so my guess is the games still gonna be played.