2/6 District 8AA games

timbdp

I predict Portland comes out on top against DCA to take hold on the number 3 seed going in to the tournament. Despite critical injuries, Portland has had to grow this season and will continue to right through the tournament. I would love to see someone in 8AA upset the big 7AA powerhouses.

QUOTE(aj1133 @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:11 AM) 826361711[/snapback]

WOW! Congrats to Greenbrier as well. Seems like to me that that game was a huge upset. I wonder what they did that no one else has done or figured out about Station Camp?

Good job to coach Bradshaw. This isn't a great suprise to me as I told 5stardad earlier in the year that if they played as hard as they did against JPII they could beat some people, especially at home. I don't think anyone figured out Station Camp. All the teams in this district are a few plays from beating each other or an off night from a good player away from losing. No one is that much better than the others. Thats why they roll the balls out. Good job lady cats.

QUOTE(aj1133 @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:11 AM) 826361711[/snapback]

WOW! Congrats to Greenbrier as well. Seems like to me that that game was a huge upset. I wonder what they did that no one else has done or figured out about Station Camp?

I don't consider it that big of an upset. To beat Station Camp, you have to defend the three. They are not that strong inside. Kacey Kyle had twenty three points and Mary Smiley had sixteen points. And many good hustle plays by the other girls. The only time Station Camp made a run was when the defense did not get out and defend the three. I predict another victory against DCA if no unforseen circumstances come up. Greenbrier had so many sick students that school was cancelled this past Friday.