Lexington 71 Crockett County 66

montague1

Congrats to both teams for playing a great game. This was one of the better games that I've seen this season. I missed the McNairy/Lexington game, so this one is the best one I've seen the Tigers play.

Special congrats to the Tigers for not losing focus and playing well at the right time of the year. Liberty is the clear favorite to win the 12-AA district tournament, but it should be real interesting between Southside, Bolivar, Lexington, and McNairy.

oh i would like to just congratulate coach clement and coach forney for that great win tonight against crockett co...i knew goin into the game that it was going to be a challenge but the tigers maintained their focus and pulled through...the tigers are playin much better these past couple of games!!...keep up the good work lexington!!

QUOTE(lhsfan2007 @ Feb 3 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826357641[/snapback]

oh i would like to just congratulate coach clement and coach forney for that great win tonight against crockett co...i knew goin into the game that it was going to be a challenge but the tigers maintained their focus and pulled through...the tigers are playin much better these past couple of games!!...keep up the good work lexington!!

Congrats on the win. Keep it up.

Any info on when Coach garner comes back. I understand it is nothing serious, hoping not.