Soddy Daisy

ddb-76

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soms @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:32 PM) 826375450[/snapback]

Very, very true,,, And let's not get all mad now Soddy because I know you guys worked so hard for this... but let's not overlook the fact of how hard the Bears worked on getting about four or five of their less experienced kids ready to fill some big shoes and score some points to keep it close (much closer than I thought it would be) ...after the big set back last year, I am very impressed!!

Would you believe that Soddy may have lost both the duals and individuals this year,,, if the Bears would have had their full line up they lost after years of devotion and raised via their feeder? BTW - congrats on that fine young man at 152 for finally getting his gold... I know it was sweet even for his ol' grouchy dad Justin beat a very good wrestler soundly!!

Congrats to both of these D-1 powers of Chattanooga area wrestling.

My Chattanooga ranking should all teams compete today:

1) Soddy

2) Baylor

3) Bradley

4) McCallie

5) Ooltewah ... with the Irish right on their heels.

Luther, keep your overall rankings going!!

Oh Please!!!!....Throw in the the demeaning comments, along with the congrats!!!....geez

Soddy won the duals and traditional tourn. congrats to them. They did dominate and thats all that needs to be said. Yes them bears had an awesome year considering what happened but why should they be mentioned in this. Let soddy have their glory cause they have earned it. Maybe we can talk about Bradley next year.