10 AAA website

This is a very nice Website not only for Clarksville High School but also for District 10 AAA. Is this something that is done every year or is it just coincidence that Clarksville High is having a very successful year?

It would be nice if every district had a site similar to this one. It would require some time and attention to details.

I have been doing a Clarksville basketball site for the last 3 years. I just kept expanding it each year.

I always had a hard time keeping up with the schedules, records, and results in the district so I added the District page to it. It is a lot easier for me to find scores with local newspapers (Dickson, Henry, Robertson, and Leaf Chronicle newspapers) being online now.

I just never knew if anyone ever looked at the site so I am glad someone is looking at it. I'll keep on doing it every year. It was nice last year having district and regional tournaments at CHS because I could update the scores during the games.

What does everyone think about the CHS site? I wish every school had a website like this, I know the players seem to like it. I added the video highlights this year, and they love those. Even college coaches are able to check the videos out to see a player they might be interested in.

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Feb 5 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826359184[/snapback]

I think it's really helpful. Appreciate you doing it. Oh and to let you know, the Henry/Rossview make up game has been rescheduled for tuesday the 13th. Thanks again..

Last I heard, HC/Rossview is scheduled for Thursday of this week...I cannot confirm right now but I think the games must be played before this saturday if all possible. I think DC seems to have the raw deal because they'll have like 4 games in a 6 day span..WOW!!

QUOTE(Midstate @ Feb 5 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826359746[/snapback]

Henry County - "leading scorer Mario Allen has been suspended for discipline reasons". What is going on? How long is he out?

Sounded like a fight almost almost broke out after the Marshall County game last Saturday? Any details?

Nothing major just Marshall county fans, players and a MC coach being idiots. Got escalated a little when people from our crowd went out on court to"help break" it up! Cleaned up pretty quick!