National Top 50 from 2006

BigG

For those who were unaware, the final 2006 spring National Rankings came out (I was one of the unaware people) and 8 TN teams made the list from last year. They are working on another pre-season spring ranking that should be out in a few weeks (thanks for the info and corrections gameball)

21. BGA

22. Christian Brothers

25. Bearden

27. Hendersonville

28. Houston

29. Brentwood

38. CAK

42. Farragut

6 days to go, boys!

QUOTE(BigG @ Feb 6 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826360533[/snapback]

Studentsportssoccer.com has its new top 50 National Highschool men's rankings. 8 teams from TN have made it into the list.

21. BGA

22. Christian Brothers

25. Bearden

27. Hendersonville

28. Houston

29. Brentwood

38. CAK

42. Farragut

6 days to go, boys!

Congrats on your ranking BigG. When ya gonna put me on the staff so i can claim im part of a national recognized team?

QUOTE(reaction @ Feb 6 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826360744[/snapback]

Congrats on your ranking BigG. When ya gonna put me on the staff so i can claim im part of a national recognized team?

It's nice to be recognized, but I am happier about 8 teams making it on the list. 10 years ago, TN would have been laughed at in any national recognition. But with the influx of great club programs, and hard working highschool programs, we are starting to make some noise. (Never mind having some of the top NCAA division 2 soccer teams as well) I also think there are a lot of great teams in TN that haven't been recognized.

Reaction, there is always a place for you on the team. We can always use more ball boys.

QUOTE(BigG @ Feb 6 2007 - 04:08 PM) 826360772[/snapback]

It's nice to be recognized, but I am happier about 8 teams making it on the list. 10 years ago, TN would have been laughed at in any national recognition. But with the influx of great club programs, and hard working highschool programs, we are starting to make some noise. (Never mind having some of the top NCAA division 2 soccer teams as well) I also think there are a lot of great teams in TN that haven't been recognized.

Reaction, there is always a place for you on the team. We can always use more ball boys.

Sweet haha.

Ya TN has improved a lot. Seems like from my Senior year (2002) and on, we always have a pretty decent amount of teams getting Nationlal recognition. Farragut could of been national champs in 2003 if they didn't lose to Bearden in the region finals correct?

QUOTE(BigG @ Feb 6 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826360533[/snapback]

Studentsportssoccer.com has its new top 50 National Highschool men's rankings. 8 teams from TN have made it into the list.

21. BGA

22. Christian Brothers

25. Bearden

27. Hendersonville

28. Houston

29. Brentwood

38. CAK

42. Farragut

6 days to go, boys!

BIG G, You are using last years Student Sports final Spring Rankings, That is 2006 !!

We haven't even put out our Spring for 2007 Rankings yet and it probably will not be out until the next couple of weeks. Yes, a fair amount of teams from Tennessee will be listed but WE HAVEN't Done it yet. I am one of the Tenn resources for Student Sports I may look to you this year if my other eastern Tenn sources don't fill me in enough, but I too will have an outlook of my own in Tenn soon .

QUOTE(gameball @ Feb 8 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826363471[/snapback]

BIG G, You are using last years Student Sports final Spring Rankings, That is 2006 !!

We haven't even put out our Spring for 2007 Rankings yet and it probably will not be out until the next couple of weeks. Yes, a fair amount of teams from Tennessee will be listed but WE HAVEN't Done it yet. I am one of the Tenn resources for Student Sports I may look to you this year if my other eastern Tenn sources don't fill me in enough, but I too will have an outlook of my own in Tenn soon .

My apologies. I wasn't trying to mislead anyone, I guess I am 6 months late (pretty sad... though it matches most of my wardrobe style, too) It was new to me (no one had posted it, and the site is "blocked" at school)so I thought I would get it on here. (Probably just an excuse to post!)

I would be more than willing to help out. That way, I can quit being a dufus and posting late polls! Feel free to e mail me or send a private message through the boards. I will correct the original post.