Mt. Juliet @ Wilson Central

Bates Water Gardens

Wow... surprised by the score! Mind you, this is just district play. These teams are BOTH going to be contenders at state. While I think WC has the paint, I still think the Bears have the conditioning and mental ability to beat anyone. I know girls on both teams, so I just have to say make it an awesome game in the district and region tournaments. You should both easily be there, and deserve it. I'd love to read some details about the game itself from anyone who attended??

QUOTE(MJ AND BEYOND @ Feb 6 2007 - 08:02 PM) 826361077[/snapback]

WC 63 MJ 51

Credit to inside game for WC tonight, Bears closed several times but could not seal the deal.

Tough game for the zebras, very poor crew.

On to District!

yea there should be alot of credit given to the post at central. mj just cant handle wc post. also awesome defense on wc side too. wasson shut van atta down in the second and third quarter. jenkins had a great game. she had good defense, offense, and great passes tonight. congrats to wc they deserved this win. also congrates to wasson and farmer, they deserved that athlete of the week jacket.

QUOTE(wildcat 64 @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826361427[/snapback]

yea there should be alot of credit given to the post at central. mj just cant handle wc post. also awesome defense on wc side too. wasson shut van atta down in the second and third quarter. jenkins had a great game. she had good defense, offense, and great passes tonight. congrats to wc they deserved this win. also congrates to wasson and farmer, they deserved that athlete of the week jacket.

Wilson Central's posts can completely dominate, not that Mt. Juliet doesn't have the talent they just don't have enough size. Wasson had incredible defense that really got to VanAtta! If Wilson Central had not had that defense from Wasson, VanAtta could have made it a Mt. Juliet win. Farmer hit some shots that were very important to the game and were not her usual corner shots, so look out.

Congratulations to Wilson Central! Can't wait to see these 2 teams play again, hopefully at State!