District 7A Tournamnet

BuffaloFan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BuffaloFan @ Feb 11 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826368028[/snapback]

Fun stuff swanson, but rarely do things ever go like we expect them too. Only time will tell. I expect some upsets along the way. Too many good teams.....I hope my Lady Buffaloes are ready for some tough games.

yeah it was fun to come up with that, but I believe RBS and Crange do have the best 2 teams and if they don't just blow up and play up to their potential we'll see those 2 ball teams in the end...

Fun stuff swanson, but rarely do things ever go like we expect them too. Only time will tell. I expect some upsets along the way. Too many good teams.....I hope my Lady Buffaloes are ready for some tough games.

Swanson you think after C-range wins over RBS 3 times that RBS will win the 4th game? You maybe right. Here what I hope. That RBS and C-range are #1 and #2 in their Region. Then Richland and C-range are playing for the state Title. I would have no problem with seeing RBS being eliminated by either C-range or Richland. Remember there are many teams around that could eliminate any of these three powerhouse on any given night.

Upset of the week--Clay Co. over RBS

It is just unbelieveable the amount of talent that there is in this district. Clarkrange is the 1 seed with the region berth...and I believe they are in the toughest side of the brackets because they are right there with Jackson Co. And Jackson Co. isn't out of the woods either because they were beaten by Pickett Co. a few weeks ago to everyone's surprise. I don't question Red Boiling Springs's ability to make it to the championship at all, but they will have their hands full when they get there.

This is gonna be a killer tourny to watch. One thing that will hurt RBS during the post season is they haven't played that tough of a schedule. But i look for them to do good. Clarkrange will have a tough one friday night when they play Jackson Co. I may have stuck my foot in my mouth there. Having a bye first round can bea double edge sword for Clarkrange. My predictions are Clarkrange to win the district over RBS. As long as Clarkrange can defensively play RBS like they did the first two game they should have no problem. I just want to wish all the teams the best of luck and hope everyone has a good and safe post season.

QUOTE(danba @ Feb 11 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826368065[/snapback]

Swanson you think after C-range wins over RBS 3 times that RBS will win the 4th game? You maybe right. Here what I hope. That RBS and C-range are #1 and #2 in their Region. Then Richland and C-range are playing for the state Title. I would have no problem with seeing RBS being eliminated by either C-range or Richland. Remember there are many teams around that could eliminate any of these three powerhouse on any given night.

If you do beat RBS for a 3rd time, it is extremely hard to beat a team 4 times in a row, especially as talented as this RBS team is...Do you want Richland to eliminate RBS, do you not want an all 7a state championship...I wouldn't mind seeing it if RBS gets their or not, but I do want RBS to be their...

QUOTE(kingkole @ Feb 12 2007 - 05:24 PM) 826369105[/snapback]

Clarkrange will have a tough one friday night when they play Jackson Co. I may have stuck my foot in my mouth there.

You have stuck your foot in your mouth their , Jackson Co hasn't beat Pickett Co yet, so it may be PC and Crange playing, though I think JC may win the game I don't believe it'll be an easy win for JC...