District 7A Tournamnet

BuffaloFan

Clarkrange vs. Jackson County

RBS vs. Monterey

Good games coming up.

Should I even mention that the "Glitter" is back! Clarkrange is fired up for this one! I am only suprised that we are playing them this early. If you wanna be the best, play the best. Jackson County has a lot of tradition and pride.

Everyone is calling Monterey a Cinderella, but I just think they finnally played up to their potential. They have a great team, and Heady is the real deal. I doubt they'll beat RBS, but now they have the chance and they can make some noise in regionals.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already been some good games to watch with more to come. Clay and Pickett Co. girls have been eliminated. Both of these teams are fairly young and should make waves the next few years. Neither team has nothing to be ashamed of b/c they gave everything they had but came up short. This district is overall one of the best you will see anywhere IMHO.

Have seen all teams play except the #1 seeds and they play fri. night. I am glad that LA is hosting this tournament b/c I have seen some real good basketball and hope that this will become a regular thing. I expect some big crowds the next 3 nights. If you want to see some good ball played come out and watch.

QUOTE(BuffaloFan @ Feb 15 2007 - 05:31 PM) 826373420[/snapback]

Clarkrange vs. Jackson County

RBS vs. Monterey

Good games coming up.

Should I even mention that the "Glitter" is back! Clarkrange is fired up for this one! I am only suprised that we are playing them this early. If you wanna be the best, play the best. Jackson County has a lot of tradition and pride.

Everyone is calling Monterey a Cinderella, but I just think they finnally played up to their potential. They have a great team, and Heady is the real deal. I doubt they'll beat RBS, but now they have the chance and they can make some noise in regionals.

So is Jackson County all they've heard all year long is how much better C'range and RBS is than them and how C'range is this and RBS is that. How they are going to play eachother in the state finals etc... Well we all seen what happened when C'range came to the buro' and i expect more of the same. Only in the newspapers will it be an upset when JC wins.

QUOTE(bleacherbum69 @ Feb 15 2007 - 06:28 PM) 826373474[/snapback]

So is Jackson County all they've heard all year long is how much better C'range and RBS is than them and how C'range is this and RBS is that. How they are going to play eachother in the state finals etc... Well we all seen what happened when C'range came to the buro' and i expect more of the same. Only in the newspapers will it be an upset when JC wins.

Let's hope that Jackson County does not luck out and put out such a powerhouse as Clarkrange. With Clarkrange there is a change that 7A might produce the state chamption team. With Jackson County it would be just a one time win. If Clarkrange get put out then look for Richland to be the final team in state.

QUOTE(danba @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826373624[/snapback]

Let's hope that Jackson County does not luck out and put out such a powerhouse as Clarkrange. With Clarkrange there is a change that 7A might produce the state chamption team. With Jackson County it would be just a one time win. If Clarkrange get put out then look for Richland to be the final team in state.

Yeah just like the have lucked out to win 5 state championships. I guess you're right it would be luck and and just a one time thing.

I agree with several of the previous post that Clarkrange and RBS are the two teams in 7A, but if JC beats Clarkrange, I would not want to play them. It would be the second time that they have done this, and they seem to find ways to win games at this time of the season.

How would JC luck out if they won, did they luck out when they dominated Crange last time they played each other...Whoever makes it out of this district/region will be a top team in the state tournament...If JC had just one strong post player they would repeat as district champions because their outside game is the best in the district and best i've seen this year...Richland is a good team no doubt but look out for Summertown, I heard some stuff on them at the begginning of the year and i've been on their bandwagon all year, also look for Forrest...Forrest only lost one game last year in 06 after the new year and won a state championship...

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 15 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826373788[/snapback]

How would JC luck out if they won, did they luck out when they dominated Crange last time they played each other...Whoever makes it out of this district/region will be a top team in the state tournament...If JC had just one strong post player they would repeat as district champions because their outside game is the best in the district and best i've seen this year...Richland is a good team no doubt but look out for Summertown, I heard some stuff on them at the begginning of the year and i've been on their bandwagon all year, also look for Forrest...Forrest only lost one game last year in 06 after the new year and won a state championship...

Zeeeeeeee...Have we forgot about RBS? Good luck to all these good teams. I hope we get to see one of them playing Clarkrange in the state finals....

Here the big problem...All these good teams can on any given night whip the other excellent teams. What is going to make the win is the teams that is in the best health on the night that they play. There is a lot of luck in just how it will turn out.

I am hoping to see the state chamption team to be Clarkrange, but as we all know if they are not playing their best on Friday night, Jackson County will put them out.

QUOTE(danba @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826373944[/snapback]

Here the big problem...All these good teams can on any given night whip the other excellent teams. What is going to make the win is the teams that is in the best health on the night that they play. There is a lot of luck in just how it will turn out.

I am hoping to see the state chamption team to be Clarkrange, but as we all know if they are not playing their best on Friday night, Jackson County will put them out.

Both teams advance--win or lose.