District 7A Tournamnet

BuffaloFan

QUOTE(midtnbb @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:14 PM) 826378699[/snapback]I agree with you for once.

It amazes me that you can sit between a fan for team A and a fan for team B and they both will talk about how the refs are killing their team. I believe that the refs call against everyone. Good teams adapt to the way the game is being called.

I heard that JC's bus driver and 7a are two of the refs for the championship game.

You're just trying to get 7A watchers goat.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 18 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826378365[/snapback]I wasn't going to say anything myself about Jackson Co. getting the calls but reading these post I couldn't resist. I know I'm the most unbiased fan in the gym. If any team has any BEEF about the refs it should be Pickett Co. I have watched several games in my life and have called my share of games as well, but I have never seen one team get every call. That was without a doubt the most lop-sided game I have ever witnessed. I don't see how PC's coach kept from having a heart attack b/c it was as plain as the nose on your face that PC wasn't going to get any calls. I will never be convinced that it could be any other way. And I even made the statement if JC gets those 3 refs every game they will win this tournament. And I'm not saying anything about JC's program or their coaches b/c they are nothing but the best in my book. But for some reason refs are intimidated by this program I guess. Bobby Knight and Coach K have had same treatment as well. All the good teams and coaches seem to get all the calls and that's a fact. But thru it all I have never heard or read anything on coach T about a fan or player or coach for that matter from PC say anything negative about the refs. And I applaud that.

you haven't read many post then last year when clay co and this year when JC beat PC boys most post from PC was neg toward the refs the refs can't beat you usally if you take care of business but they get the blame 99% of the time in a close game or upset. And 99% of time its an excuse not a reason for loosing.You are not a unbiased fan check your previous post there always pro PC and some of neg. coments about refs came from you

I was at both games tonight and the first one was a heck of a ball game...Monterey got up in the first qtr and then Crange got up in the 2nd by atleast 10 or more then Monterey came back and took about a 5 point lead, but when adkins fouled out in the 4th I think that done Monterey in because she was hot in the 4th, and after she fouled out Monterey went down hill from their...But all in all one heck of a ball game and will most definately give Gville or Westmorland some problems in the first round of region...

RBS controlled their game from start to finish, they're playing some really good ball right now...everyone on that team is playing extremely well basketball...Their defense is sharp, rebounding good, and playing good offensively...Everyone is stepping up, and if RBS keeps this up they will be extremely hard to beat...

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826380389[/snapback]What about the RBS/JC Contest? How close were their games during the regular season? Did anything unusual happen in tonight's game? Just wondering and thanks for the information.

Well RBS has had more than 1 or 2 players stepping up and playing in the game, saw that the other night against Monterey...In my eyes Monterey played no better tonight than they did the other night, it's just RBS is playing that good right now, and Crange is slipping at the wrong time...Also you could see that both coaches wasn't as in to this game as they were in the previous 2 games...

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 22 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826384739[/snapback]i agree rbs is playing relly well right now the only thng i feel bad about is i hear coach bown in his contract gets $5000 dollars for winning a district and a new car if he wins 3 in a row.He'd won 2 and was on his way to 3 after upsetting c'range but it just wasn;t to be.

I hope this is a joke? But with JC who knows?