Springfield vs. Northwest

watcher16

I agree, I think it will be a close game. Was a three or four point game best I remember the first time they played. These two teams are very similar in their style of play. As you mentioned NOrthwest has something to play for as does Springfield. If springfield hangs on to win the worst they could do is be tied for second, no matter what happens Saturday night. If they lost and Henry County takes care of business Friday, it could make Saturdays game very interesting.

Yes you are correct. If Springfield wins Friday and loses Saturday they would have three losses in the District.

If Henry Co wins Friday and Saturday they also would have only 3 losses in the District, but they also play Rossview on Tuesday so they would have to win there as well.

If Henry Co beats Springfield and wins all the other games, and Springfield wins all their games and looses to HC then they would hold the same record and would have their fates decided by a coin flip.

QUOTE(triplethreat_00 @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:54 AM) 826363419[/snapback]

Yes you are correct. If Springfield wins Friday and loses Saturday they would have three losses in the District.

If Henry Co wins Friday and Saturday they also would have only 3 losses in the District, but they also play Rossview on Tuesday so they would have to win there as well.

If Henry Co beats Springfield and wins all the other games, and Springfield wins all their games and looses to HC then they would hold the same record and would have their fates decided by a coin flip.

who would flip the coin?