district 6AA

marionboy24

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be very competitive in valley this year. Marion lost 6 seniors, 5 of which are playing somewhere in college. That is going to be hard to replace. Sequatchie has a new coach. Dont know much about him, all I know is that he was the assistant coach at Grundy last year. Bledsoe should be better but I dont think they are ready to compete for championships. Grundy will be competitive.

Based on last year and with the players returning, I would have to go with East Ridge in the city. Notre Dame still has Eberle but they lost a very good coach. Who will be coaching Notre Dame this year? I dont know much about Hixson but based on what I saw last year with their varsity and Jv, they are a year away. Howard is Howard. Coach Farriss will have another challenging year. I dont know anything about Christian.

Overall I think it will be a fun and competitive year. I am ready to get things started!

QUOTE(catsbackr @ Feb 9 2007 - 01:49 PM) 826365194[/snapback]

Valley side: East Ridge, Notre Dame, Hixson.

I don't know much about Mountain side (if that's what the 2 sides are called).

The Mountain side: East Ridge, Notre Dame, Hixson

Valley Side: Marion, Grundy, Sequatchie, and Bledsoe.

I look for Bledsoe to be improved this year, but only time will tell.....

QUOTE(Bledsoebtheboys @ Feb 12 2007 - 02:38 PM) 826368787[/snapback]

The Mountain side: East Ridge, Notre Dame, Hixson

Valley Side: Marion, Grundy, Sequatchie, and Bledsoe.

I look for Bledsoe to be improved this year, but only time will tell.....

Over in the city, you also have Chatt. Christian and Howard. I just learned yesterday that Coach Farriss will not be coaching Howard this year.

QUOTE(volsbbfan @ Feb 10 2007 - 09:37 AM) 826366030[/snapback]

I think it will be very competitive in valley this year. Marion lost 6 seniors, 5 of which are playing somewhere in college. That is going to be hard to replace. Sequatchie has a new coach. Dont know much about him, all I know is that he was the assistant coach at Grundy last year. Bledsoe should be better but I dont think they are ready to compete for championships. Grundy will be competitive.

Based on last year and with the players returning, I would have to go with East Ridge in the city. Notre Dame still has Eberle but they lost a very good coach. Who will be coaching Notre Dame this year? I dont know much about Hixson but based on what I saw last year with their varsity and Jv, they are a year away. Howard is Howard. Coach Farriss will have another challenging year. I dont know anything about Christian.

Overall I think it will be a fun and competitive year. I am ready to get things started!

Coach O is still at ND, just not as the head coach. The new head coach is Brian Hitchcok, previously an assistant at Rhea. Coach O is very much there and you are correct, an excellent coach.

ND will be tough with all of their pirching returning. Courter and Cooper are three-year players, and of course, the Legend Sam Eberle is just a junior.

East Ridge will also be very tough with most of their starters back.