Mariah Pietrowski

krichunaka

QUOTE(Indian @ Feb 11 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826367276[/snapback]

The only thing is, a lot of current players probably have no idea who Kevin McHale is, lol. That's a really good compliment for anyone who doesn't know.

Thanks, Indian, and yes, I had hoped someone would bring this up. Anyone and everyone who wants to learn about the essense of Team Play should study up on the early-to-mid-eighties Boston Celtics. For a few years Boston would bring Kevin McHale is as the Sixth Man. He was the closest thing to Un-Stoppable since Wilt Chamberlain. Mariah always brought energy and production to the Lady Cyclones.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(krichunaka @ Feb 11 2007 - 09:14 AM) 826367121[/snapback]

You're very kind to mention a few who have contributed to the broadcasts. Will Righter was at the Wrestling tournament in Afton with C. Y. Peters yesterday. He's a very good writer and organizer who will soon re-awaken the SportsEdit website with articles from the T-C 7, and beyond. He loves Wrestling, Hockey, the College Scene and the NFL.

While not losing sight of Mariah's situation, I can only say now that a few names have been mentioned, to include Mike Wilson. Righter is also watching that with interest; he and I had a very good conversation with Coach Wilson Thursday night. But the real bombshell will be from another Seven school, and soon. The Star's Wes Holtsclaw and Tim Chambers are locked and loaded with that and other stories; will be very interesting.

Back to Mariah, Fan, please keep us updated.

Krich,

Thanks for pointing out the wrestling coverage. The tournament went well for the cyclones and an article can be found here on coach t under wrestling mat / a salute to region 1 wrestlers or of course at the Krich website, www.sportsedit.com under Righter-or-wrong. Last I heard, the crew was going to H. Valley or possibly Eliz. tonight? Have fun covering the action and as always, we expect a good and thorough report!

cyclone152

• 2 weeks later...