Whos your top ten in AA?

noquarter

QUOTE(zoysia44 @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:55 PM) 826395510[/snapback]This is actually a funny quote. When I read it I laughed out loud bc it is so stupid. Anyone who knows anything about AA baseball knows Lipscomb is always one of the better teams. Lipscomb is always in race to go really far.

This makes you look like you are a bit loopy, because you believe him. He is just trying to get you riled up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(melabonz @ Feb 12 2007 - 08:40 PM) 826369276[/snapback]Pigeon Forge is going to be a force to be reconned with in AA this season. They lost alot of Seniors last year, but they have added some excellent Seniors that have moved to the area. Plus they have a very tough Sophomore group of kids like Brandon Wilson, Mark Isaacs, ans Dale ferrell that started almost every game last year with State Playoff experience. Pigeon Forge has a Freshman pitcher that throws very hard named Bret Gallihugh, and he will provide some Fire Power that the Tigers lost when Tyler Cannon Graduated. Offensively the Tigers should be even better this year than last year with more power hitters in the lineup. Keep an eye on the Pigeon Forge Tigers.

Do you really expect a freshman to be overpowering to juniors and seniors. Comparing your boy to Tyler Cannon, not fair to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who moved in don't recognize newcomers on your roster.

QUOTE(JoseWales @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:30 PM) 826395571[/snapback]Who are the pitchers in the rotation, and who looks to be the top guy?

1. Allen Hargett LHP sr.

2. Miller Scoggins RHP sr.

3. Tyler Rogers LHP sr

4. Zack Lewis RHP jr.

5. Jeffery Edwards LHP so.

Allen should be a hoss this year he really looks good.

QUOTE(purpletigers @ Mar 2 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826397187[/snapback]1. Allen Hargett LHP sr.

2. Miller Scoggins RHP sr.

3. Tyler Rogers LHP sr

4. Zack Lewis RHP jr.

5. Jeffery Edwards LHP so.

Allen should be a hoss this year he really looks good.

That's about the group I figured. I wasn't sure if any new folks showed up in the scene. I have heard a few comments that Lewis has improved alot. Should be an interesting year. Good luck.

QUOTE(JoseWales @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826398659[/snapback]That's about the group I figured. I wasn't sure if any new folks showed up in the scene. I have heard a few comments that Lewis has improved alot. Should be an interesting year. Good luck.

I saw Lewis this fall, I thought he looked very good. Ripley could be a real tough team. What about their SS Danny Ray(i think)?

QUOTE(mickeyryan @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:13 PM) 826398662[/snapback]I saw Lewis this fall, I thought he looked very good. Ripley could be a real tough team. What about their SS Danny Ray(i think)?

Kayan (sp?) Norfork has been their ss, and a fine one he is. Lots of speed, heart, and a great mental attitude. He will play somewhere at the next level. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

The "Danny Ray" has some school issues and may or may not be ready to play this spring. I don't know the details. Time will tell. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

QUOTE(JoseWales @ Mar 4 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826399808[/snapback]Kayan (sp?) Norfork has been their ss, and a fine one he is. Lots of speed, heart, and a great mental attitude. He will play somewhere at the next level. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

The "Danny Ray" has some school issues and may or may not be ready to play this spring. I don't know the details. Time will tell. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Has Ripley scrimmaged anyone? How have they done?

QUOTE(nob4upost @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:25 AM) 826400204[/snapback]Has Ripley scrimmaged anyone? How have they done?

Played at Hardin Co. Sat

Ripley 12 Lexington 2 Jeffery Edwards so. solid performance

Ripley 3 Hardin Co 5 Several errors & non earned runs

Ripley 10 Adamsville 2 Allen Hargett looked good for it to be so cold

• 2 weeks later...

Goodpasture should be in the top 3. They beat Harpeth 15-6 and it wasn't that close.

They also beat Hendersonville (AAA) and Beech (AAA) at their fields.

Here is the order I predict:

Goodpasture

USJ

Ripley

David Lipscomb

Covington

Peigon Forge

Milan

Long season though and anything could happen between now and the state tournament.