Oneida, how are they gonna be?

Crackhead

I went down and watched the boys practice yesterday and after watching them last year they can only get better. Yesterday I saw some new faces out there both coaching an for players. I saw Zach Lambert, Logan Crowly,and Aaron Buttram out there. I saw some other players that will be a big help this year. I also looked on the field an thought i saw Stiltners twin giving some pointers. LOL but in all seriousness guys I think this year will be better for you. You have a coach that cares about baseball and from the way things sounded yesterday some of those lazey plays we saw last year wont be tolorated this year. GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR

GO BIG O !!!!!!

OUT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much does Oneida expect their new players to contribute? Baseball is a hard sport to play because it can become very boring. Not everyone can play baseball, and all three of the kids you mention love to get after it in basketball, and football....... So how do you think they will fair with the much slower much more boring baseball games?

QUOTE(pianomaster3 @ Feb 27 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826392488[/snapback]How much does Oneida expect their new players to contribute? Baseball is a hard sport to play because it can become very boring. Not everyone can play baseball, and all three of the kids you mention love to get after it in basketball, and football....... So how do you think they will fair with the much slower much more boring baseball games?

Well I mean we all know that Logan C is a player at anything he does he is fast and can jump a mile. Zack has a nack for making big plays not matter what the sport I wasnt there but from what I hear he was making some real good plays yesterday in prac. Buttram will help a lot in the out field if he will stop worring about his hair an watch the ball lol j/k but in all seriousness Aaron will do fine. From what I hear Crow will play left field an Zack will play short and even pitch some. Alax Brewster will also contribute a lot to this team. As for players lost they really didn lose anthing. Last year some of the ones who have left looked good at times but those times where far and between and as for pooh hughet lol there is no lose of any talent. With that said I think this program will make great strides this year good luck guy. Does any one know the first game date.

GO BIG O !!!!

OUT

I think Oneida will be just fine. Noone is expecting them to do anything (and they may not) but they have a chance of upsetting some people this year. They are working hard and improving. They have a pretty good infield and a decent outfield. Who knows about the sticks yet....The pitching isnt bad either. I guess we will see what everyone has real soon cant wait!

QUOTE(Crackhead @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:36 PM) 826394939[/snapback]I look forward to beating Oneida again this year.

all in know is, they will be better than you think. Lambert will help them a lot and there are some freshman that will help the seniors there. if you are from sunbrite you can have pooh and brumley and if we have anymore castoffs will let u know

QUOTE(bob367 @ Feb 11 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826367867[/snapback]i still dont see them beating coalfield or sunbright? how is os gonna be this year after losing 7 of the 9 starters last year? who they have thats good? Leach is about the only one i know?

ONEIDA DIDN'T LOSE 7 -9 STARTERS LAST YEAR. COTTON STARTED, ELLIS PITCHES SOME, SIMON RAN, AND CROSS HARDLY SHOWED UP FOR A GAME. WHO THE HECK IS LEACH?