Let the talk begin....

UCPatriotCoach

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hcaoc @ Feb 12 2007 - 10:50 AM) 826368516[/snapback]

Reveiz? Reveiz has NEVER beat Morgan, Morgan Will be there in the end.

Are you saying Morgan will beat Letner? That is interesting. I think Letner has more resources to train with and has wrestled the better competition. Further, Letner looks a whole lot better than last year. I think Letner possibly would have beaten Coffee in the semi-finals if the brackets were not modified, and the finals would have been Letner and Morgan. I do believe now that the finals will be Letner and Coffee. I love the underdog in wrestling, but I do not see Morgan getting past Letner. Who is Morgan practicing with, and what type of competition has Morgan wrestled this year? Is Morgan a solid 215lbs?

QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 12 2007 - 12:02 PM) 826368529[/snapback]

Are you saying Morgan will beat Letner? That is interesting. I think Letner has more resources to train with and has wrestled the better competition. Further, Letner looks a whole lot better than last year. I think Letner possibly would have beaten Coffee in the semi-finals if the brackets were not modified, and the finals would have been Letner and Morgan. I do believe now that the finals will be Letner and Coffee. I love the underdog in wrestling, but I do not see Morgan getting past Letner. Who is Morgan practicing with, and what type of competition has Morgan wrestled this year? Is Morgan a solid 215lbs?

Morgan has beaten Reveiz twice this year, He practices with his theam then goes to practice with Halls, and then with sime college wrestlers. Do not count him out, Never seen any athlete wook as hard as he has. You say Coffee will be there has Coffee ever been in the DI bracket? The most he has had to do is a 16 man bracket in DII, it is a whole lot different.

QUOTE(hcaoc @ Feb 12 2007 - 11:10 AM) 826368539[/snapback]

Morgan has beaten Reveiz twice this year, He practices with his theam then goes to practice with Halls, and then with sime college wrestlers. Do not count him out, Never seen any athlete wook as hard as he has. You say Coffee will be there has Coffee ever been in the DI bracket? The most he has had to do is a 16 man bracket in DII, it is a whole lot different.

Yeah, I hope they over look Frankie like most folks did last year.

I'm asking is there anyone besides Reveiz that can Challange Coffee on his side of the bracket before the finals?

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Feb 12 2007 - 12:16 PM) 826368555[/snapback]

Yeah, I hope they over look Frankie like most folks did last year.

I'm asking is there anyone besides Reveiz that can Challange Coffee on his side of the bracket before the finals?

Birman from Cookeville...He beat Reveiz 3-1 at the Soddy Tournament and is a tough strong kid.