SUMNER COUNTY

tennesseevols

QUOTE(allregionpatriot#3 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826373959[/snapback]

White House barely beat them 2 years ago when Jared and Taylor were sophmores and WH had Jamison, Heritgae would have won if the refs didnt foul all 5 starters out....and yea Heritage didnt play ne one good Tuesday cuz they got 1st in the district and got to play the last ranked team DONT EVEN compare Heritages schedule and White Houses schedule....with out Gaines they would be nothin

white house beat heritage by 16 and you call that barely beating them

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Feb 12 2007 - 11:34 PM) 826369681[/snapback]I THINK KOWALSKI WAS 2ND TEAM ALL COUNTY LAST YEAR.. WHITE HOUSE PLAYED WESTMORELAND EARLIER THIS YEAR AND KOWALSKI PLAYED LIKE A MIDDLE SCHOOL PLAYER..WESTMORELAND WAS THE LEAST TALENTED TEAM WE PLAYED ALL YEAR.. TOWNLEY PLAYED WELL TONIGHT ... HE HIT SOME BIG SHOTS BUT RICE WAS THE ONE WHO PLAYED HUGE AS DID CROCKER AT THE END....BUT BASKETBALL IS A TOURNAMENT SPORT AND THOSE ARE COMING SOON... WHITE HOUSE WILL BE READY ... GOOD LUCK TO BEECH AS THEY HOST THE DISTRICT AND REGION AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OTHER SUMNER COUNTY TEAMS...

Actually Kowalski was 1st team all county last year and is one heck of a player. I would definitely pick him for one of my top 5!