can mckenzie win state

cptjack34

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:47 AM) 826394576[/snapback]i heard he played in that league it was with your wife i think, she sure is a fun girl ,the things that girl can do with a bat

(LOL) SOUNDS LIKE (HASBEEN 7) IS HURTING A LITTLE INSIDE ,HASBEEN MUST HAVE ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN THAT RIDES THE PINE AND MOMMY AND DADDY TELL HIM OH SON YOU ARE THE BEST KNOWING THE KID CANT HANG WITH THE BIG KIDS.ITS BAD THAT (HASBEEN7)HAS TO GET ON HERE AND LASH OUT AT A CHILD AND HIS FATHER JUST BECAUSE THE POORE CHILD MUST BE ALOT BETTER THAN HIS OWN CHILD.I THOUGHT PEOPLE GOT ON HERE TO TALK SPORTS.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mrbaseball2323 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:21 AM) 826394916[/snapback]thats right PAUL

I'd be surprised if Poore gets a starting position this season. He is good but there is alot of talent ahead of him and he's only a sophmore. He will impact the team with his talent just probably b=not this year. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Butchie @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826394922[/snapback]I'd be surprised if Poore gets a starting position this season. He is good but there is alot of talent ahead of him and he's only a sophmore. He will impact the team with his talent just probably b=not this year. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i think he has to play JV because he is a transfer and its tssaa rules,thats what i heard anyway i know his uncle wil

QUOTE(Redeemed @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:05 AM) 826394488[/snapback]My son played on the Tennessee Stars 18 and under travel team out of Jackson last summer and I seen some mighty impressive pitching by Clint Kee of Mckenzie. I think he will be an asset to the team. I remember one game at Memphis State when we played the Memphis Tigers and at 16 (one of the youngest on the team) he only gave up 3 hits and pitched 7 innings. And I can think of several games he pitched very well against guys that had already signed with D1 schools in Miss, Ala and Florida. I think he is only a junior this year so he should really be efffective next year. Good luck Clint and all of McKenzie. From an old alumni.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Clint has worked very hard to achieve where he's at. A good pitcher with speed and movement. He will definately win some games for the Reb's this season proud to have him. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(mrbaseball2323 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826394926[/snapback]i think he has to play JV because he is a transfer and its tssaa rules,thats what i heard anyway i know his uncle wil

Did he move to Mckenzie or does he still live in Jackson? if he moved he will be eligible, if not he will not be eligible.

QUOTE(mrbaseball2323 @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:07 PM) 826395443[/snapback]he moved to mckenzie

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> good family and a good kid has alot of talent he will be an asset. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Butchie @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826395553[/snapback]/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> good family and a good kid has alot of talent he will be an asset. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yes they are and they have put alot into those kids playing ball spent alot of time teaching them to respect others and just play their game.i have known them for awhile and know how much training those kids put into it,they have a younger son that will be a freshman next year and with a little size that kid will also be very good.

QUOTE(mrbaseball2323 @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:47 AM) 826394648[/snapback](LOL) SOUNDS LIKE (HASBEEN 7) IS HURTING A LITTLE INSIDE ,HASBEEN MUST HAVE ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN THAT RIDES THE PINE AND MOMMY AND DADDY TELL HIM OH SON YOU ARE THE BEST KNOWING THE KID CANT HANG WITH THE BIG KIDS.ITS BAD THAT (HASBEEN7)HAS TO GET ON HERE AND LASH OUT AT A CHILD AND HIS FATHER JUST BECAUSE THE POORE CHILD MUST BE ALOT BETTER THAN HIS OWN CHILD.I THOUGHT PEOPLE GOT ON HERE TO TALK SPORTS.

To quote Sgt. Hulka from some Bill Murray movie "Lighten up Francis!" I happen to be good friends with the Poore's and trying to have a little fun with Cecil. Logan is a great kid and good athlete. But what seperates Logan from most of the players discussed on Coacht is not necessarily his athletic ability but his smarts and GPA. Logan will go far in life and it will be with his mind. Good luck to Logan and Mckenzie. (BTW my son gets off the pine a little)